NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I need to handle my Preds for any reason I try to grasp him by his armor, I don't even touch the netting.

I really like these predators will get them soon .
I knew they would have a lot f..kups cause it neca !
anyway i hope neca helps out the people who got bad netting and so on,maybe sell loose parts, if they want to go highend they need to do better than this i've got a lot of sideshow and medicom figures there allways not bad ,but Neca! i hope they do better in time and i hope they go highend with better figures too ,

I really like these predators will get them soon .
I knew they would have a lot f..kups cause it neca !
anyway i hope neca helps out the people who got bad netting and so on,maybe sell loose parts, if they want to go highend they need to do better than this i've got a lot of sideshow and medicom figures there allways not bad ,but Neca! i hope they do better in time and i hope they go highend with better figures too ,

They won't go highend. Most people will not pay 500-1000$ for a high ended Predator.

Last edited:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3499735#post3499735

img4574e.jpg

I ordered mine from play.com yesterday morning, it just arrived!
24 hour delivery looks like play are back on form. :lol
they sent me the open mouth version like the pic on their site,
and it was inside a large brown neca box that would have had 3 preds in it, according to the writing on the box.
I've not removed it from it's fancy box yet but have to say the paint and sculpt look great to me.
got it standing in it's box on the floor under my cinemaquette pred and sideshow pred bust and it dosen't look out of place next to them. :clap

got my 3 yesterday! all I can say is awesome! and it is proof that sideshow and other companies are ripping us off with thier high prices.I have several pf figures and these predators are right up there in my opinion.I paid $200.00 for 3 predator figures and thats still cheaper than one pf figure. I know theres a little tweaking to do to the figures,but $80.00 a piece for such an awesome figure.way to go neca! not bad at all for your first attempt at 1/4 scale.I am sure they will get even better.I hope they put a hurting on sideshow and other over priced companies.
and thats just my 2 cents worth!

I ordered the open mouth predator from Play.com and the other 2 from FB, my open mouth predator was dispatched on Tuesday and i haven't received it yet so might get it tomorrow, another has been dispatched from FB and that should arrive tomorrow

Way to go neca! not bad at all for your first attempt at 1/4 scale.

NECA has produced lots of 1/4 scale figures before:
Alien, Terminator, Robocop, Scarface, The Crow, Hannibal, Freddy, BeatleJuice, Michael Meyers, Kill Bill, Jack Sparrow, Pin Head and Marv from Sin City just to name a few.

got my 3 yesterday! all I can say is awesome! and it is proof that sideshow and other companies are ripping us off with thier high prices.I have several pf figures and these predators are right up there in my opinion.I paid $200.00 for 3 predator figures and thats still cheaper than one pf figure. I know theres a little tweaking to do to the figures,but $80.00 a piece for such an awesome figure.way to go neca!
ok, SSC isn't ripping anybody off with their stuff. they make high-end collectibles. which, by definition, command higher prices. this is a toy. a cool toy, but still a toy.
not bad at all for your first attempt at 1/5 scale.I am sure they will get even better.
fixed.
I hope they put a hurting on sideshow and other over priced companies.
and thats just my 2 cents worth!
1879f18e_e542_e1c6.jpg

got my open face pred today and the masked yesterday,i notiched that the shoulder blaster was not such a great fit on the masked,so i swapped it with the open mask pred,and now it fits fine,maybe any guys with 2 preds should try this if your having the same problem

i just wanted to say if anything neca is the rip off they sell the same pred just with different heads , so really you are paying $80 for an extra head neca is weird :cuckoo:

i just wanted to say if anything neca is the rip off they sell the same pred just with different heads , so really you are paying $80 for an extra head neca is weird :cuckoo:

The good thing about it is i plan to turn two of them into customs.im hoping the three bios sideshow is doing for comicon will be in scale with these predators.if so, then we will see plenty of customs.

Guys any word from tankman about a possible 1/4 P2?
he's mentioned repeatedly that he'd like to see one. however, he has no say in what NECA makes. they just pay him to sculpt. and if we do get one, it won't be this year. so, don't start holding your breath just yet.

Back