NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have opened mine and its looks so huge and very well detailed.Figure of the year easily so great Predator.Netting has done very good.

Those are casts. I have 2 sealed masked versions and one opened. I plan on painting and adding a led and having them on eBay tomorrow. I have to get push button switches so people can added it themselves.

These look great. Send one my way please.:D

OK, last pics I promise! I think I've found a home for them in my home theatre room.

Cabinet1.jpg

Nice display.:hi5:

I emailed play.com and asked them about not selling the three versions individually, this was their reply:

Thank you for your email.

The information regarding product specifications comes directly from the releasing supplier. Whilst we strive to keep our website as up to date as possible we are unable to provide any further details than those specified. More information regarding the product in question may be available on the manufacturer’s website.

I give up.:lol

Basically you'll get whats available:)

I just put in my order with them.
The picture on the site is of the open mouthed version and will be happy with that to pose alongside my alien, but the masked version would be my first choice.
Just have to wait and see what comes in the post.

Those masks look great, very interested in one, if I receive an unmasked version.

Cool vid by HottoyzJoker;).

That looks so good::yess:

No.

The correct way to display them, is on the floor. Covered in dust and dog hair.
that probably won't hurt a NECA figure. i've seen it done to HT figures and it basically destroys them. especially the aliens or anything with rubber. damn shame.

I followed the trend and redid the bio. I sharpened under the eyes and the nose area and evened the cheeks ends. I also carved away the smoothness where the dome meets the bridge over the eyes. I hollowed out the laser scope too on the casts for leds.

neca18pred.jpg

what did you paint the bio with. a spray. and what colour did you use, the lenses look good in that colour.

what did you paint the bio with. a spray. and what colour did you use, the lenses look good in that colour.

Its a metallic nickel. I use it as my base and paint over it with the Gameswork show metallics then a black wash.

I have a 12 people ask me about the bio so here are the prices if anyone is interested:

$55 shipped without led on ebay
$70 shipped with Led, batteries, switch, battery housing on ebay

Outside ebay:
50 and 65

Its a metallic nickel. I use it as my base and paint over it with the Gameswork show metallics then a black wash.

I have a 12 people ask me about the bio so here are the prices if anyone is interested:

Outside ebay:
50 and 65

was the metallic nickel a spray or painted on?. l will be making my own bios also. anyway could you post a pic of the back of the helmet were the laser is. l was going to install an LED but not sure where to hide the wire, and where to put the batteries. and switch. what kind of LEDs did you use?

Last edited:
I finally got my figure today (masked version) and this thing is awesome!! I do not see where all the hate is coming from in regards to this figure. Is it 100% perfect? Nope, but it's less than $100 and that is damn impressive for what we got!!! :clap:yess:

anyone hear from toys r us online?

I cancel my order but i was wondering what happened,

I finally got my figure today (masked version) and this thing is awesome!! I do not see where all the hate is coming from in regards to this figure. Is it 100% perfect? Nope, but it's less than $100 and that is damn impressive for what we got!!! :clap:yess:

Actually I like it better than the HT P1 I used to have and the HT Preds (Berserker and Falconer) I currently own. When I go down my stairs it's the one I always look at. Just so well proportionned and well done overall.

Actually I like it better than the HT P1 I used to have and the HT Preds (Berserker and Falconer) I currently own. When I go down my stairs it's the one I always look at. Just so well proportionned and well done overall.

I agree with everything you said...except for the Berserker. That's my favorite figure of them all!! There's so much weight to this new NECA figure. I was actually shocked at that. It's got some heft to it!

anyone hear from toys r us online?

I cancel my order but i was wondering what happened,

I was actually thinking of ordering with them...happy before I had time to do it, they removed them from the site. Had my pred for weeks now and people have heard nothing from TRU. Its weird that many people are also reporting they have them in their local stores. Never will I preorder anything from TRU.

I agree with everything you said...except for the Berserker. That's my favorite figure of them all!! There's so much weight to this new NECA figure. I was actually shocked at that. It's got some heft to it!

Well obviously we both have our opinions and that's cool. For me the Berserker is great but for some reason the Neca P1 stands out (and I'm not talking about the size :lol)

they told me it's "backordered". I've been too lazy to see if they have them locally. I keep going back and forth on cancelling them as well :lol

Outside ebay:
50 and 65
not digging the paint on these personally. but i'd be down for an unpainted one with the hardware.

Back