NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Straight into Pile of Loot for me. I'm gonna keep it there for the time being. Gonna be paying customs on these. :rolleyes2

Shoulda gotten mine from Forbidden planet afterall. Shipping all 3 from BBTS is higher than I thought plus customs when it gets here is going to work out more expensive than if I got them from Forbidden planet.

So how does that pile of loot system work exactly?
Do you still have to pay when they have them in stock?

EDIT:

Just checked my BBTS orders and because I have dont have enough money in my bank account, my payment has been declined and my orders have been put in this pile of loot thingy.
What to do?:panic:

Last edited:
CSC is the best imo.
I got my closed mouth Pred in less than 7 days of ordering it.. :yess:

YES!!!
I got mine in like 6 days, and I live all the way across from Cali

JUST Got my Close Mouth from CSC, LOVE IT!!!!
I seriously do not see anything wrong with him, the fishnet is fine, the sculpt is amazing, the dreads are perfect, I put him on a table and he seemed to stand fine, I will try to tie him to the wall,

i will take a couple of pics with the alien soon

So how does that pile of loot system work exactly?
Do you still have to pay when they have them in stock?

Yeah you're still charged as soon as it comes in. For me the benefit is combining orders so I'm getting fewer deliveries. I wouldn't mind multiple deliveries every other week except I wouldn't want this to be observed by the all seeing eye of Sauron

I seriously do not see anything wrong with him, the fishnet is fine, the sculpt is amazing, the dreads are perfect, I put him on a table and he seemed to stand fine, I will try to tie him to the wall,

i will take a couple of pics with the alien soon
Wow! I'm glad you posted this in a Predator figure thread. :lecture

Reading this sentence out of context sure sounded strange.

Yeah you're still charged as soon as it comes in. For me the benefit is combining orders so I'm getting fewer deliveries. I wouldn't mind multiple deliveries every other week except I wouldn't want this to be observed by the all seeing eye of Sauron

:lecture Hahaha!
But you know, you are wearing Saruon's ring. :lol

Ah yes, I remember you telling me this before, which is why I had pile of loot switched on.
I need to hurry up and get paid.:panic:

But IMO you can't win by doing that, you either don't alter the mandibles and have the mask be too large or you alter them and have a great looking masked Pred but with messed up mandibles when unmasked.

Like was said Stan Winston himself couldn't even get around that problem.

well in the end neca shouldn't of taken advantage of us so they can make more money. there should not be 3 version of these guys. in each box he should of come with all the heads. problem solved. you want the masked version, pop it on. you want the closed mouth, grap that head and pop it on.

l have the masked and really want the closed mouth head. but no way am l buyiing another whole pred just for the head. sorry neca l wont fall for that game.

well in the end neca shouldn't of taken advantage of us so they can make more money. there should not be 3 version of these guys. in each box he should of come with all the heads. problem solved. you want the masked version, pop it on. you want the closed mouth, grap that head and pop it on.

l have the masked and really want the closed mouth head. but no way am l buyiing another whole pred just for the head. sorry neca l wont fall for that game.

you could always sell the body no? just keep the head?

I felt the same as you but, people here talking about the close mouth convinced me to get him,

These figures have really grown on me. They FINALLY stopped competing in Olympic diving. The penny under the feet trick has helped a lot I think. Not worrying about them falling and breaking takes away a lot of my initial trepidation with the figures.

I do have a few tears on the netting on all of them, but it really doesn't bother me. Neither does the visor gap.

I might try to smooth out the seam line on the top of the mask though. Any suggestions on the best way to go about doing that.

My shipping was $47 for (7) of them (2 sets +1 extra open mouth). Was actually $32 because I had $15 store credit.

This is because I thought ahead and held off of shipping my POL.

I was looking at my close mouth pred and the head pops up really easily, like, just came of with no much effort, just pulled a little bit and off it came off, It ALMOST feel like they were meant to be interchangeable heads.........

Here's another person who pre-ordered on BBTS and received an email about them processing the order (finally) :) . They still only charged it, but I'll probably receive the shipping email soon. Since it comes by express mail I hope to get it quick (and even more that customs don't decide to verify my order and charge a tax, but it's big and heavy, so... there ya go :().

They increased the shipping cost from $55 to $66. It's "funny" how at BBTS they always estimate the shipping lower than they make it to be at release time :rolleyes2 . I have to say I was already expecting that though.

Back