NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not getting the Predators from them. Here's what happened:

They called me and asked for my credit card number. I told them I will use PayPal instead. He said, that's fine and that they will email me an invoice showing my new price.
I said, "New price?"

He said they are charging $40 to ship the set of three because the box will be big.

I asked about my preorder price...
He says, that price is not correct because shipping rates have changed.

I told him to cancel my order. :mad:

Here's the REAL reason:

I preordered the set of 3 Predators when they were pre-selling them for $200. About a month later, they increased their preorder price to $240 which is what they are currently asking for.

He decided that $200 is no longer an acceptable price for this because he knows he can sell the set of 3 for $240 instead.

The bottom line is, he didn't honor the preorder price that he set himself back in January which was at the time I preordered.

Amoktime = Shady business tactics and dishonest seller!!! :mad:

thats some shady business right there.....good thing i never shop there....now im staying away for sure

show how i can directly order from neca because amazon store doesnt carry it...........

Here is the masked:
[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Predator-Classic-Original-Helmeted-Masked/dp/B004ECNXOK/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&m=A11WX4H02SYE76&s=toys-and-games&qid=1306203867&sr=1-6"]Amazon.com: Neca Predator Classic Original Predator Helmeted Masked 1/4 Scale Action Figure: NECA[/ame]

Here is the closed mouth:
[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Predator-Classic-Original-Unmasked-Closed/dp/B004ECMGNO/ref=pd_bxgy__img_b"]Amazon.com: Neca Predator Classic Original Unmasked Closed Mouth Predator 1/4 Scale Action Figure: Toys & Games[/ame]

Here is the roaring:
[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Predator-Classic-Original-Unmasked-Action/dp/B004ECJUNS/ref=pd_bxgy_t_img_c"]Amazon.com: Neca Predator Classic Original Unmasked Open Mouth Predator 1/4 Scale Action Figure: Toys & Games[/ame]

i don't get why you guys in the US don't just order these directly from NECA. they have a whole Amazon store set up for it and you're dealing directly with the manufacturer.

just saying.
I really would have, but I preordered at a great price back in January, from a place I didn't know was dishonest.

Legends.:clap
Asap > > > :yess:

Hey Greygoose!

Put my order in today and will get it in a few days or so.

Ordered the masked version and paid $139 AUS with free shipping.

Now I just wait :impatient: :lol

From memory I was told these figures were just released in AUS last Friday... Guess I got in quick as they will be selling fast and you all know about the limited run of 5000 figures per each figure.

:lol @ that review you posted.

Here's the REAL reason:

I preordered the set of 3 Predators when they were pre-selling them for $200. About a month later, they increased their preorder price to $240 which is what they are currently asking for.

He decided that $200 is no longer an acceptable price for this because he knows he can sell the set of 3 for $240 instead.

The bottom line is, he didn't honor the preorder price that he set himself back in January which was at the time I preordered.

Amoktime = Shady business tactics and dishonest seller!!! :mad:

Very shady indeed.:nono Hope you pick them up from somewhere else soon.

Hey Greygoose!

Put my order in today and will get it in a few days or so.

Ordered the masked version and paid $139 AUS with free shipping.

Now I just wait :impatient: :lol

From memory I was told these figures were just released in AUS last Friday... Guess I got in quick as they will be selling fast and you all know about the limited run of 5000 figures per each figure.

:lol @ that review you posted.

Congrats. Now the wait for parcel delivery day.:yess:

:rotfl

Man, I can't go into the Anne summers store in Dublin. Every time me and the GF walk past it I nudge her towards it but soon as we're in the door I shrivel up! WTF. It just embarrasses the hell outta me to be in the shop, much as I want to go in.

Yep, I just cannot perform in an adult shop. But how can I be expected to when the security guards are kicking me out the door as soon as I start. :dunno

LOL, hahaha, I know how you feel, here in Spencers they have a lot of sex toys but I cant ever look for more than 2-3 seconds, because there are all kinds of people in the store always, even kids in that store, is very embarrassing,

I went to an adult shop once, and it was fine, I never went back because for some reason, the adult shops are in the worst neighborhoods in town, so is dangerous to go :dunno

But I will say, This is for Predator, I think for making his netting like the movie, I would risk going to those stores, I wil ldo anything for my preds lol :hi5:

guys im from india and i just recived my 2 predators today, in both the boxes the right hand were lying loose and also the skull necklaces are hanging awkardly , is it supposed to be that way?

awesome, thanks for posting this video (is this your video or did you just find it somewhere?)

loved the cat, cause cats are cool despite being a pain in the ass hehe :D

need to do something about the rap music at the end, rap and predator, something just doesn't add up :p
That was my video. And at the end of my videos I have been using music my friends have made, I figured why not. Perhaps you don't care for it, but I kinda like that song.
guys im from india and i just recived my 2 predators today, in both the boxes the right hand were lying loose and also the skull necklaces are hanging awkardly , is it supposed to be that way?

They come with two right hands, one attached to the body and one attached to the inside of the packaging. It seems like a hand could have come loose from the body but I think the twist ties would hold it in place. Are you sure you're not seeing the fisted hand, which isn't attached to the body to begin with? And the bone necklaces can be futzed with after opening in order to get them in the right position. No big deal there.

Back