NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame that when I call TRU about my web order they don't have a clue about what's going on. They should have shipped those before sending anything to any stores.

I'm still going to wait to get them from TRU because I'd rather save almost $80 total.

nope the right fist u are talking about is still attached with a plastic wire, somehow both the attached right fist have come unattached , i wasnt planning on removing them for sometime, shucks, might have to remove them to see if its broken or anything

It's a shame that when I call TRU about my web order they don't have a clue about what's going on. They should have shipped those before sending anything to any stores.

I'm still going to wait to get them from TRU because I'd rather save almost $80 total.

To be honest, i think its standard policy that the retail orders are processed before the web orders for any company, there have been a few people here receive their Predator figures yet its not due to be released here in the UK until Friday

Its unfortunate this trouble you're having with TRU, i'm not familiar with them myself and i don't know how often you use them, but this doesnt look very good on their part

I've been trying to get my new masked version in the pose I want, but unfortunately I can't bring the arms close enough to each other for him to be tapping on his wrist computer.
Anyone had any luck getting this pose?

sorry to hear it was a pain. I never thought the "gap" was that big of a problem.

well it looks better now. ones you oush the top of the mask down to close the gap, the back of the helmet stick up. so after the mask is glued down, then you have to reglue or heat and bend the back down. it does look better in the end.

question. is there still supposed to be a little black gap there. because l was thinking of painting the little balck gap that you can see gun metal colour and add a bit of silver. then dry brush a bit of black. that will make the tiny black gap that is left the same color as the bio and thus the gap doesnt look like a gap anymore. l think l will try that and see how it loks before l glue the top back on.

But I will say, This is for Predator, I think for making his netting like the movie, I would risk going to those stores, I wil ldo anything for my preds lol :hi5:

l think it would be very hard if not impossible to change the netting on this guy. to doo that you would have to take him apart and he doesn't come apart so l don't think it can be done on this guy.

WOW!! Look what I found at TOYS R US! Got all three..

05231119160301.jpg

wow...my arm and hand look fat in that pic..lol.... time to customize!

Last edited:
That was my video. And at the end of my videos I have been using music my friends have made, I figured why not. Perhaps you don't care for it, but I kinda like that song.

hehe, it's all good man, i was just messin'
thanks a lot for posting such an awesome tutorial and i love your cat >^..^< totally off topic, is it a tuxedo cat?

also, do you have any before and after pics?
i don't have my 18" predator in hand yet so i don't have any comparison shots of the screwed up visor vs the fixed one

thx again

well l will call my local comic shop and TOYS R US

if they have l will get the closed mouth pred. but do you think l could just keep the head and re-sell the body. l dont want two.

It's really starting to tick me off that TRUs in the states are getting these and every time I call about my online order they don't know what they're talking about!

Ummm you don't live in your mom's basement do you :lol. And are you customizing your arm or the figure? :rotfl
Just couldn't resist, glad you got the figs :clap:clap:clap

Get to work and show us your skills.:D Can't wait too see how it turns out!

Haha...Nope...live on a sailboat:) Been customizing my arms for a while now as a well..lol...

And yeah.....I see some LEDS sitting on my desk just waiting to be used:)

Back