NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprisingly enough, my 7" Alien has perfect balance. He's stayed in the same pose for three years without once falling over. It's always riskier business with the larger pieces.

Some people are using fishing line or some other string-based method to hold them to the wall. Some are simply leaning their figures. I still intend to put some sort of diorama environment together and put those ridonkulously tall SSC 1/6 stands to good use.

Surprisingly enough, my 7" Alien has perfect balance. He's stayed in the same pose for three years without once falling over. It's always riskier business with the larger pieces.

Some people are using fishing line or some other string-based method to hold them to the wall. Some are simply leaning their figures. I still intend to put some sort of diorama environment together and put those ridonkulously tall SSC 1/6 stands to good use.
Yeah, all my 7 inch Aliens are fine, it's just the 18 incher. I will never put a figure in a POS pose because of it's lack of balance..

I've got my Alien in a nice pose, but he's leaning forward a lot. I was thinking of taking some fishing line and somehow tacking it to the wall but idunno.. I don't think HT stands are going to be strong enough, I might try it though.

I got an email from Amoktime that they now have the Preds! So heads up Centurion and everyone else who's ordered from them...they're coming! :)

i got an acrylic case for mine. it'll never fall over or get dusty. plus it looks cool. do that.

all my 7" figures are on McFarlane stands. you can get like a ten pack of them on ebay for a few bucks. worth it.

Re: 1/4 Scale NECA Review and Thoughts

wow. everyone fortnox is letting us know he's not done bashing and trolling. he updated his list with more negativity. you're done here buddy. l am reporting you and hope others do aswell. you are a troll and are getting worse.

I agree, and I've reported it as well.

This does NOT deserve its own thread. Other people have made similar threads and had them merged into existing threads by mods. Keeping this thread out on its own is showing favoritism.

If this thread stays on its own, then we should ALL be allowed to make individual threads on the pros and cons of all the figures and collectibles posted on this forum.

So, if this thread stays out here on its own...I suggest EVERYONE create their own individual thread for each of your collectibles.

i got an acrylic case for mine. it'll never fall over or get dusty. plus it looks cool. do that.

all my 7" figures are on McFarlane stands. you can get like a ten pack of them on ebay for a few bucks. worth it.

where and how much for the case?

I am offering to do the mod for anyone who wants it, well a one time deal thing. Pretty much I am going to swap heads, mine for yours. Any takers?
Still on the table.
Sweet video, tonight I'm going to plug the bio cables into the plasma caster, it's starting to really irk me that they're not plugged in.

another great review ep2, thanks, it was very helpful.
i hope to see reviews on all 3 soon.

Thanks guys, hopefully Thursday will have nice weather and I can film where I was for that video. the lighting was good, right?

I got an email from Amoktime that they now have the Preds! So heads up Centurion and everyone else who's ordered from them...they're coming! :)
I'm not getting the Predators from them. Here's what happened:

They called me and asked for my credit card number. I told them I will use PayPal instead. He said, that's fine and that they will email me an invoice showing my new price.
I said, "New price?"

He said they are charging $40 to ship the set of three because the box will be big.

I asked about my preorder price...
He says, that price is not correct because shipping rates have changed.

I told him to cancel my order. :mad:

Here's the REAL reason:

I preordered the set of 3 Predators when they were pre-selling them for $200. About a month later, they increased their preorder price to $240 which is what they are currently asking for.

He decided that $200 is no longer an acceptable price for this because he knows he can sell the set of 3 for $240 instead.

The bottom line is, he didn't honor the preorder price that he set himself back in January which was at the time I preordered.

Amoktime = Shady business tactics and dishonest seller!!! :mad:

i don't get why you guys in the US don't just order these directly from NECA. they have a whole Amazon store set up for it and you're dealing directly with the manufacturer.

just saying.

i don't get why you guys in the US don't just order these directly from NECA. they have a whole Amazon store set up for it and you're dealing directly with the manufacturer.

just saying.

show how i can directly order from neca because amazon store doesnt carry it...........

Back