NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who would definitely pre-order ¼ P2 Predators from NECA as we speak, if they would be available for pre-order! I'm dying to know! Please quote this and post your name under. Thanks in advance! :family

Jake207

C'mon C'mon guys soldiers needed! NECA 1/4 P2 wish list (update 1):

sprig0701
helloall
Centurion

Who would definitely pre-order ¼ P2 Predators from NECA as we speak, if they would be available for pre-order! I'm dying to know! Please quote this and post your name under. Thanks in advance! :family

Jake207

A-dev

Probably the only way the P2 could be done real justice. 8" just aint gonna cut it with its poor paint and QC.

Nice review from tedan628:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbdFbR10tv8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Neca Predator 19 inch figure (masked version) review[/ame]

:exactly::goodpost:That's the reason why I bother with my wish list :wave

I can see NECA making more 1/4 Preds in the future. If you walk into a store and see the regular 8" figures and then see this guy standing next to them, there's no contest. It's great that NECA are making all the 8" Losties for the fans but the big guys are the way forward; especially to make best use of NECA's fantastic sculpting.:clap

I can see NECA making more 1/4 Preds in the future. If you walk into a store and see the regular 8" figures and then see this guy standing next to them, there's no contest. It's great that NECA are making all the 8" Losties for the fans but the big guys are the way forward; especially to make best use of NECA's fantastic sculpting.:clap

Cheers! I will drink to that! :chug :hi5:

Jake207

Jumpman

count me in

Back