NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get why people say "you can't compare the two, they're different scales"... You can compare anything..
I mean, it is a fact that this is more accurate than HT's figure..

I wasn't talking about comparing - I simply stated that this figure is neither a 1/6 nor an 8" which I thought everyone could agree on. Why did I say that? Because Lord Freezer, jokingly apparently, told us to burn our other Predator figures. As I'm collecting this character in all 3 scales - no burning for me.

Anyway collect them all and you don't need to compare...well you still can, you just don't need to argue or get defensive.

Looks incredible !
What is with the Blastmarks on the Armour ?

I Hope Neca make in this Quality a 1/4 Elder Predator, a City Hunter a T1 T-800, a Endoskeletton, a T2 T-800 and the T-1000.

attachment.php

Uh... he isn't pale white, is he? This picture's kind of off-putting. Not quite sure what the deal is.

I didn't notice that but yeah wheres the elbow and knee hanging straps? I thought only the smaller figures were to be without those.

And why is he so white? Even the BTS factory shots we saw of all the torsos in the bin had some color to the base plastic. This guy is... snowy. Is the lack of a tan due to these being Tankman's early copies?

Back