NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None have been announced.
Just the bones hanging around his neck.
This picture says that there will be skulls too.
Predatoriscoming.jpg

Right, but I still think they are referring to the ones hanging around his neck.

You'll notice that he has two necklaces.
I hope I'm wrong, but I think we are looking at everything that comes with the figure already.

I think Tankman's figures are different from everyone elses because he's the sculptor and must have gotten some early versions. This would definitely explain the lack of trophy necklaces, the different netting on each figure, the missing elbow/knee bandages, and his pale complexion. The mask visor may vary from piece to piece just because of how it is attached, but I doubt they'd use two different types of netting.

Again ill say it, for this money we cant really complain becasue for this money the standard is superb. people will be critical no matter what but looking at the bigger picture, I think we have nout to complain about for this scale,quality,price. skulls and bones will be on the necklace,thunder thighs... hmmm..no comment on that one.and the netting what if it was painted on guys? lets just enjoy this piece for what it is :)

You are right this already one very amazing looking Predator.:goodpost:If this Predator doesnt come with skulls its ok not problem.

im not feeling the Closed mandibles. He looks totally off to me. He also appears to have thunder thighs in some shots and in some angles a beer belly. I do however really like the figure. I will be defo buying the masked. I cant justify buying a 2nd one just to have open mandibles. Which is a shame because if the figure was packed with the head id be willing to spend another $30-$40
he's supposed to because that's what he looks like in the movie. you're just used to the scrawny Hot Toys figures that look like cartoon/manga preds.

That's what I've always loved about NECA, the haters and elitists can say what they will but NECA has always had an uncanny ability to represent the characters accurate to the actors that played them, from stance, body type, build and overall body language.

This Pred *IS* Kevin as the Pred and not some fanciful comic-book-ish approximation, same with their 18" Michael Myers, the sculpt captures Nick Castle as he looked in the first film rather than the skinny impostor that McFarlane did in 18".

Keep that crap, I want how they appeared in the film.

Man, it's May and I can't contain my excitement, when I'm home I'm checking my email for a shipping notification and when I'm at work I'm doing the same thing on my phone...it's beginning to affect my life lol.

Tankman, I am on my knees begging you to let us off the hook and tell us when this is coming, please, PLEASE **PLEASE**!!!!

Last edited:
That's what I've always loved about NECA, the haters and elitists can say what they will but NECA has always had an uncanny ability to represent the characters accurate to the actors that played them, from stance, body type, build and overall body language.

This Pred *IS* Kevin as the Pred and not some fanciful comic-book-ish approximation, same with their 18" Michael Myers, the sculpt captures Nick Castle as he looked in the first film rather than the skinny impostor that McFarlane did in 18".

Keep that crap, I want how they appeared in the film.

Man, it's May and I can't contain my excitement, when I'm home I'm checking my email for a shipping notification and when I'm at work I'm doing the same thing on my phone...it's beginning to affect my life lol.

Tankman, I am on my knees begging you to let us off the hook and tell us when this is coming, please, PLEASE **PLEASE**!!!!
Agreed.
These figures need to look like how we see them in the movie because that's one of the first things we do, whether we realize it or not. We compare them to what we remember seeing in the movie.

Oh, and regarding this hobby affecting your life...welcome to the club. :D

Hehe, I've been collecting this stuff for 15 years or so now and I have never anticipated a figure more than this one, never.

I want it so bad it feels like I have to take a ____.

Last edited:
Agreed.
These figures need to look like how we see them in the movie because that's one of the first things we do, whether we realize it or not. We compare them to what we remember seeing in the movie.

Well I expect thats somewhat stating the obvious. However people differ on the minimum level of accuracy they are willing to accept. Clearly for a lot of people in this thread all previous attempts have fallen short until this one.

I also just want to take a moment out and say that to this day I still get really sad when I think that Kevin Peter Hall has passed away, I remember when I read it in Starlog magazine and was crushed beyond words.

Like was said by his cast mates on the DVD and BD he was just a really friendly guy who played characters who even though you couldn't see his face you knew he was in there and he always delivered a performance that defied the fact that it was just a costume.

The Predator and 'Harry' in Harry and the Hendersons are two of my favorite film creatures of all time and Kevin played them both.

So sad, maybe I'll make a dedication plaque with his picture on it and mount it on the wall under one of these figures when they get here.

Last edited:
Yeah he died soon after Predator 2 if I'm right. We did see him in Predator though - wasn't he in the rescue helicopter at the end?

Back