NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Awesome job Tankman!!

the netting looks almost correct on the open mouth predator, at least alot better, tankman must have twicked it or something.

Awesome pics! Glad we got some in hand shots, thanks a ton Tank Man.....as bad as a day ive had so far, you def made my night. Can't wait to own this bad boy!

This should help.

Holy crap holy crap holy C holy C OMG omg omg omg :panic::panic::panic:

i am so sorry about that lol,
but, Oh my God.... that thing looks, so amazing i feel like im dreaming, no way this is going to look like this out of the box, this must be a dream, I dont want to wake up

THANK YOU for replying to my post about asking for pics! I CANNOT WAIT for this baby!

Tankman, I really appreciate it. Sick figure.. O YEAH!

:rotfl:horror::rotfl

:panic:

:yess::yess::hi5::hi5::yess::yess:

I can't wait either. But I don't discriminate amongst predators. HT P1 will still be kick ass because I have him next to all the other HT preds. Neca pred will kick ass because it is a beast of a figure and very accurate. Have the masked and closed mandibles on pre order :duff

They look really good, I always thought that if the paint apps sucks, I will repaint them. But no way I can match these painting. My only concern now is that Neca will probably jack up the price of future preds.

Wristblade paint looks kinda crappy...but that's it really. Looks like a nice figure. NECA pulled it off. Good for them!

im not feeling the Closed mandibles. He looks totally off to me. He also appears to have thunder thighs in some shots and in some angles a beer belly. I do however really like the figure. I will be defo buying the masked. I cant justify buying a 2nd one just to have open mandibles. Which is a shame because if the figure was packed with the head id be willing to spend another $30-$40

Woah both closed mouth and open mouth Predators look so excellent! I cant wait to get my closed mouth Predator!!:impatient::hi5:

I just noticed that the Open Mouth Predator looks to have the correct netting and the closed doesn't...?

So I guess it's the same deal with the gap on the masks? Some have been corrected and others not?

Back