NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

Wheres the pics of the P1 18" ?

Edit: Here's P2:

necap21.jpg

OMG!!!! The P2 is a ____ING AWESOME PERFECT FIGURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD

At my local Forbidden Planet they open up their Hot Toys figures and pose them! And they charge over the odds for them too. All that money for a high end figure that's already opened and has been handled and posed...No thanks!

FP in store prices are a joke. I think this opened stock is the stuff that ends up on their online sale section.

2wcku9g.jpg

The P2 looks great but it's a 12 inch prototype , I wonder how the 6' figure willl look like ...it would be nice to see an 18' figure done :pray:

2wcku9g.jpg

The P2 looks great but it's a 12 inch prototype , I wonder how the 6' figure willl look like ...it would be nice to see an 18' figure done :pray:

Those Freddys look interesting.

Yeah well firstly I was asking about the P1 not P2...I found the image of the P2 off another forum and posted it here. Also thats not a P2 thread its a Predator Movie Franchise thread.

One could say that this thread is for the 1/4 Scale Predator figure only, while the P2 figure is part of the Predator Movie Franchise. So, going by that, then the thread Sabres posted is the appropriate thread because P2 is part of the Predator Movie Franchise and can also be considered the P2 thread.

Back to Freddy again I see? Well...____. Gonna have to plow down money for those. I wouldnt mind a 12 inch, or 18 inch if possible.

I think they could pull of having a removable mask on the closed mouth P2... When it's mandibles were closed they were always pretty smashed onto it's face, unlike the p1 whose mandibles were always flared a bit when the mask was off.

I think they could pull of having a removable mask on the closed mouth P2... When it's mandibles were closed they were always pretty smashed onto it's face, unlike the p1 whose mandibles were always flared a bit when the mask was off.

Yeah, they could've, but I think NECA already made up they're minds. Oh well, NECA's p2 still kicks the crap out of mcfarlane's (no offense mcfarlane).

Heres pics i figured i would be viewing sabres.Funny Funny
DSCF1200.jpg

DSC04502.jpg

DSC04499.jpg

DSC04498.jpg

Grey goose its the gort helmet your seeing.

Last edited:

if Neca can put out a quality 1/4 P2 before SS produces the 1/4 Maquette, it will be a gold mine for them easily. The 1/4 P1's lookin good........

Back