NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

Some more pics:

P12.jpg

P13.jpg

P1Mask.jpg

Last edited:

Mask is innaccurate. The visor is too big. FAIL FAIL FAIL OMG FAIL! :lol

But serial....are these final production samples?

zuckuss and greygoose,

thanks for sharing the pics.
Damn, I am so pumped right now for that 18" P1. Best body proportions of any P1 from any manufacturer. The factory paint app is amazingly close compared to the master.

Bravo NECA! :clap:yess:

Rant ahead.

Well, after I looked it up my self, the bio on the 1/4 Predator does seem to have a wider visor, but it is not a big deal, and ____, other than that I can't find anything else wrong with it. I don't see what good PS manipulations will do other than waste your time, the figure is in full scale production. I doubt NECA will halt production and go back and fix every figure. And lastly, some people can never be happy with what they are given, this is the best rendition of the P1 we have gotten in an affordable form and yet you will still pick it apart, down to the littlest, minute details. I have no clue why, but it irritates me. Yeah, everyone is entitled to their opinions blah blah blah, but damn it, sometimes I feel that they shouldn't be and that they should be forced to conform to my views of things.

Enjoy the rant? I did.

If anyone thinks this is a big deal, they can just go crawl in a hole and rot. It's bearly an issue. Period.

I never noticed this before so I want to share it with you guys. I want to know your opinions. I'm gonna buy it anyway but this little detail bothers me. Don't get angry.

Last edited:

Is the disk on P2 suppose to be that small? I remember (perhaps incorrectly) the fingers being more apart; especially the thumb.

Rant ahead.

Well, after I looked it up my self, the bio on the 1/4 Predator does seem to have a wider visor, but it is not a big deal, and ____, other than that I can't find anything else wrong with it. I don't see what good PS manipulations will do other than waste your time, the figure is in full scale production. I doubt NECA will halt production and go back and fix every figure. And lastly, some people can never be happy with what they are given, this is the best rendition of the P1 we have gotten in an affordable form and yet you will still pick it apart, down to the littlest, minute details. I have no clue why, but it irritates me. Yeah, everyone is entitled to their opinions blah blah blah, but damn it, sometimes I feel that they shouldn't be and that they should be forced to conform to my views of things.

Enjoy the rant? I did.
Well said.
Let's take it one step further...is there a better P1 figure?

Would love to hear someone point out a P1 poseable figure that was free of imperfections at any scale or price.

Rant ahead.

Enjoy the rant? I did.

Why so serious? It was just my opinion.

Well said.
Let's take it one step further...is there a better P1 figure?

Would love to hear someone point out a P1 poseable figure that was free of imperfections at any scale or price.

There is no better P1 figure than Neca's P1.

Back