NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

You are right!
He needs to be banned. It is a normal forum not a monkey zoo.
And he says my 1/4 P1 Maquette is a cheap _____. :)
Costs 2000$+ nowdays.

neca 1/4 predator looking super face value extra sexable toy. HT has problem in pubic area. neca is for the baby-making.

write big makes me man, and horny with the neca (kingdom of god company)

write big and red makes truth from neca succulence and total opulation. HT is satan ball company. NECA! give me child.

EDIT: ahem... muahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry guys... i just kinda missed not having spam since yesterday.

Last edited:

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Now THAT post is win. Although, I think you forgot the "muahahahahahahaha" part.

Why is he an Asian boy?

I am just making an estimated guess based on:

1. what time he makes his crazy posts,vs. US time(I am unfortunately awake late hours)

2. His maturity level in his posts

3. his access to pictures from the Asiatic country in which NECA is making their product (unless he harvested them from a NECA forum or some other place)

4. his broken English.

If he isnt though, I couldnt care less about being politically correct and respecting someone's feelings who is literally littering every thread in every section with his childish shots of Barbie dolls, blank spaces, and Predator joints. I suppose he could be any other country/race/alien life form that doesnt speak English or American slang. But I couldnt care less. No matter what race he is~he's a worthless piece of excrement.:peace

1. what time he makes his crazy posts,vs. US time(I am unfortunately awake late hours)

3. his access to pictures from the Asiatic country in which NECA is making their product (unless he harvested them from a NECA forum or some other place)

4. his broken English.

If he isnt though, I couldnt care less about being politically correct and respecting someone's feelings who is literally littering every thread in every section with his childish shots of Barbie dolls, blank spaces, and Predator joints. I suppose he could be any other country/race/alien life form that doesnt speak English or American slang. But I couldnt care less. No matter what race he is~he's a worthless piece of excrement.:peace
I feel ya, man, I really do. No one appreciates the spam and nonsense of those kind of posts.

I have to say, however, when you throw "Asian boy" out on the table like that, you make yourself sink down to his level of maturity. You said yourself, it doesn't matter what race he is. Peace. :peace

I feel ya, man, I really do. No one appreciates the spam and nonsense of those kind of posts.

I have to say, however, when you throw "Asian boy" out on the table like that, you make yourself sink down to his level of maturity. You said yourself, it doesn't matter what race he is. Peace. :peace

totally agreed.
Hope moderator to ban whoever making the spam.

You know, I have viewed countless threads on these boards~I have heard just about every misuse of the words "retarded", "gay", and even some really dirty slams against people of various faiths. Usually no one is trying to be overly offensive~just funny. Or maybe they do like to get people riled up. I dont respect everything everyone on these boards says...but they have the right to say it without fear of being reigned in by thought police, or political correctness advocates.

It's rare anyone gets in an uproar about it or takes what people are saying seriously. But let me get this straight~ because I deduced (whether it be accurate or not) in a humorous vein that this could very well be one of the underpaid children working in the Asian factory painting these, who has sour grapes syndrome because he cannot afford an HT Predator, I get a "coat tails tug" by the political correct brigade. :slap

I dont do political correctness. I am not going to sit around and wonder if every single word I type or print is sanitized enough for everyone in the world to not be offended. Most of the time people are just looking to be offended so they throw this crap out there. Because they have been taught people dont have a right to say anything that might offend anyone.

For God's sake, we have representatives in this country who preach tolerance but refer to people in my geographical region as folks who "cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." Pretty wide brush they paint with, right? But he gets a pass because he's the leader of free world. I dont own a gun and I dont blame anyone but the politicians in Washington for the last 50 years as to why America is falling apart. I am planning to buy a gun soon, but its because I like to target shoot with my old man who is a former Marine who put his life on the line so we could have free speech~not because I am a scared hick who needs to "cling" to it. But you'd be a fool to expect the underpaid police force to be able to protect the whole world. If they could there would never be any crime..:peace

I dont do political correctness. Its not like I called the kid a duragatory racial slur. Just an implication that he is probably posting from the "dorms" where these kids live in China hopping from various computers typing his venom. If anyone didnt like the "amusing slam" I posted about this jerk, his possible occupation, his broken English and his possible locale, then here's a solution: dont laugh. Just shake your head in a negative fashion:ohbfrank: and realize you are obviously superior to the rest of the world because you dont use descriptive adjectives, make humorous assumptions, or offend anyone.:lecture:slap

Last edited:

4. his broken English.

Or maybe he is an immature american boy with broken english. :monkey1

I think he may be scandinavian based on the most recent name he chose....not sure why I felt the need to type that, but I did :)

Trolling: So easy, a
cavemanrm2.jpg

can do it.

I didn't detect any racist implications in what Anton said and especially not after he cleared up his reasons for suggesting that selektiv is asian. For some reason I've always thought of him as german, don't ask me why, but yeah he could well be of asian origin.

So guys, i think those S.O.B. is german.

Same lame arguments, same writing (same as in our german collectors forum).
he always gets banned there, because he is a chocolate starfish ;)

So guys, i think those S.O.B. is german.

Same lame arguments, same writing (same as in our german collectors forum).
he always gets banned there, because he is a chocolate starfish ;)

You serious? My guess was right? Hahaha!

And you're saying hes even a troll in german collectors forums? I thought he was only pulling this $h!t here because he can't express himself properly through english and so just caricaturises himself and takes the p!$$ here while being a fairly normal boardie in his 'home' forums. So I was wrong in that assumption, hes just a tw@t fullstop.

Guys please lets back on the subject! I am tired of reading posts wich has nothing to do with the Neca Predator.

yes, i think thats he. he came arround a few times a month and sucks arround ;)

i would show you some threats, but all his post has been deleted.

he always says that the neca t-800 is better than the t-800 from hot toys, the same at the predator. he loves his barbies very much i think.

Back