NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using the 1/6 scale McFarlane AvP stand that came with the predator/alien set for my P2. It has two long metal pegs.

jb1r2h.jpg
5u040j.jpg

Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

I don't use a stand at all for my Pred. One of the few 1/4th's from NECA that is stable free-standing for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

I don't use a stand at all for my Pred. One of the few 1/4th's from NECA that is stable free-standing for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use stands for most of mine, home made but yeah...stand.jpg

I've been using the 1/6 scale McFarlane AvP stand that came with the predator/alien set for my P2. It has two long metal pegs.

jb1r2h.jpg
5u040j.jpg

That stand holds this figure well? It seems so heavy but I may try that. I like how little space it takes up. Did the McFarlane 12 Inch Stealth Scar Predator come with this same stand? I know those are still fairly cheap since I only need the base.

Just curious has anyone used the new goblin stand or Dynamic Action Figure Stand for any of their 1/4 figures? I heard that some have used them so I was just wondering. All help would be appreciated thank you.

Just gonna put it out there to see if anyone bites... Willing to trade either my Hot Toys Batman 89,Hot Toys Joker 89, Hot Toys Arkham City Batman or Arkham City Custom Joker(only one) for an NECA 1/4 Scale Closed Mouth 1987 Jungle Hunter Predator. Let me know thanks.

So here i got my new Predator Jungle Hunter with LEDs finally. I bought it for 120 $ and i think its a good price for it.
I already had the guardian predator (the left ones ;-) )
I think the figures are Amazing.

Guardian

+More Stuff (Disk Weapon, combistick
+Figure is heavyier, feels more Massive
+Helmet is is comming with more detail on it

Jungle Hunter

+Leds
+Better Articulation
+Better Joints
+Better Netting , You dont destroy it when you move the joints
+Massive Schoulder Cannon Package
+LED lights
+less weight of the figure
+Skull Trophy details, backbone, bones,
+its the original from the movie

IMG_20160318_172121_1.jpg

Next Figure will be Arnold in the Same size. But i dont like his ellbow joints. I wish he had an jacket on.

Just gonna put it out there to see if anyone bites... Willing to trade either my Hot Toys Batman 89,Hot Toys Joker 89, Hot Toys Arkham City Batman or Arkham City Custom Joker(only one) for an NECA 1/4 Scale Closed Mouth 1987 Jungle Hunter Predator. Let me know thanks.

damn, I just sold mine on ebay

the action literally ended earlier today

I have now the Junglehunter Predator and the Guardian Predator. I want another one. The City Hunter looks good for me, but he has the same armor as the predator 2 guardian i have. So i want another armor and stuff with it. Any idea what i could get as my nex one?

I have now the Junglehunter Predator and the Guardian Predator. I want another one. The City Hunter looks good for me, but he has the same armor as the predator 2 guardian i have. So i want another armor and stuff with it. Any idea what i could get as my nex one?

I'd go with CH Unmasked or Masked if I were you.

I'd go with CH Unmasked or Masked if I were you.

The Citi Hunter has the same looking armor like the Guardian i already have. Okay its not exactly the same but not different enough for me.

NECAElder_zps7f6ceb34.jpg
The elder is a good difference to the other two of my set. but really expensive at the moment at amazon.
There is the Red one. He looks to crazy for me.
I dont want just a Headchange with the same body. Especially the shoulder Pads would be boring when you had 2 predator 2 Body Models.
Neca should do a Berserk or a Celtic Predator. That would be Nice.

The Citi Hunter has the same looking armor like the Guardian i already have. Okay its not exactly the same but not different enough for me.

View attachment 253467
The elder is a good difference to the other two of my set. but really expensive at the moment at amazon.
I dont want just a Headchange with the same body. Especially the shoulder Pads would be boring when you had 2 predator 2 Body Models.

Well I asked them about AVPs 1/4 and they said not planned at THIS TIME, but It's on thier minds, so that makes me think they are planning something for 1/4 AVPs.

I got bored and repainted the helm again. Now i am tempted to repaint the body. :thud: ...

image.jpg

All of the current figures are variations on 2 figures. At least if you get the city hunter, masked or unmasked, you have the central Predator from the second movie - the guardian was just a background character at the end of the film. The armour is the same but is a darker bronze colour, and the spear extends.

The Elder is one of my favourite Predator figures, yes it's the same as the original Predator figure but the armour is a much darker color, the head has a few different features like the broken tusk and ring, the cod piece is a little smaller, and with the sword, pistol, and bag, overall it's different enough to stand out.

Out of the 8 NECA Predators I have I wouldn't let go of the masked city hunter or Elder, I don't think you'd be unhappy with either of them. If you really don't want more than one of each current body type then sell the Guardian, with hindsight I wouldn't have bought Guardian or Ram.

As to the other posts showing off the new jungle hunter, hopefully mine will arrive next week; the company I pre-ordered with hasn't got stock yet :(

Dan

Back