NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone has an Masked City Hunter for sale let me know looking for one, for an decent price. Big Bad Toy store has one but it's in a set and don't want the Warrior Predator that comes with it.

Just gonna put it out there would anyone be willing to trade an NECA Masked 1/4 City Hunter for an Hot Toys 1/6 Scar Predator perfect condition other than spear clip broke, when it arrived, but still have the pieces.

Just gonna put it out there would anyone be willing to trade an NECA Masked 1/4 City Hunter for an Hot Toys 1/6 Scar Predator perfect condition other than spear clip broke, when it arrived, but still have the pieces.

Tradeeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got this ugly motherfunker today. Great figure!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

Really want to pick this guy up, but for some reason I find myself hesitating to pull the trigger. I really wish neca had released the closed mouth version. That's the one I REALLY want.

Psycho & Zombini congrats on the purchase. Great to see LED hunters recieving some camera love. So is that extra palm packed along with the plasma caster?? Still dwelling there haha...

Great pics! I really want this guy but I just can't push myself to get it. The netting is still poor.

My friend I think there are many fellow customizers out here more than willing to change the netting for your Pred :wink1:

Yes, the extra hand is included in the plastic where the shoulder canon is placed. I don't mind the netting at all, the netting in the movies was anyway damaged and in some places ripped.

Thanks Greygoose, Jake :)

As a collector I used to be my own worst enemy.

I would focus so much on a rotten tree that I would overlook the beautiful forest.

For the cost regardless of the netting or his wide legs I have myself an 18" Predator from the only perfect movie in the series and that my friends is awesome.

Yes, the extra hand is included in the plastic where the shoulder canon is placed. I don't mind the netting at all, the netting in the movies was anyway damaged and in some places ripped.

Thanks Greygoose, Jake :)

Great point.

So mine is battled damaged. :lol

Last edited:
Back