NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a dead website :gah: Nope it's: www.calendars.com

www.calenders.com has 1/4 Dutch up for sale. Use the promo code of "access20" and knock 20% off bring the total to only $71.99! Free shipping too!

Credit to new board member "cracker" for posting this info up on the NECA Keaton 1/4 thread. He and West are also up for sale.

Also, last time I checked TRU's website, the masked P2 was marked down to only $39.99!!!

Deals! Deals! Deals![/QUOTE]

It's a dead website :gah: Nope it's: www.calendars.com

www.calenders.com has 1/4 Dutch up for sale. Use the promo code of "access20" and knock 20% off bring the total to only $71.99! Free shipping too!

Credit to new board member "cracker" for posting this info up on the NECA Keaton 1/4 thread. He and West are also up for sale.

Also, last time I checked TRU's website, the masked P2 was marked down to only $39.99!!!

Deals! Deals! Deals!
[/QUOTE]

Ooops! Good catch, B1ue! :)

I fixed my original post with the correct www.calendars.com website address.

Just got a used 1/4 1987 closed mouth, and it's a thing of beauty. Is there another figure or statue that can compete with this piece? I am no expert but to me the only thing that comes close would be the Narin kit or Cinemaquette...but the Narin kit is masked only and Cinemaquette is only open mouth.

I just purchased the HT Classic 2 weeks ago and this Neca beats it I have to say and cost about a quarter of the HT :) Why can't Neca just shrink this exact sculpt down to 1/6...

Can someone help me please? My 1/4 Scale Dutch took a shelf dive for the second time. I guess I'll need a doll stand for it. Anyway the only damage was some of the hair paint got scuffed off. Can anyone recommend what to touch it up with? Like what color model paint or something?

Thanks!
Jay

Can someone help me please? My 1/4 Scale Dutch took a shelf dive for the second time. I guess I'll need a doll stand for it. Anyway the only damage was some of the hair paint got scuffed off. Can anyone recommend what to touch it up with? Like what color model paint or something?

Thanks!
Jay

Jay,

Get yourself some acrylic paint and a paint brush set...ur gonna need a "fine" brush. These items can be purchased at your local Michaels or AC Moore. Pick yourself up at least 3 different shades brown paint abd get black and white. If u wanna be a creep take a picture of dutch's hair with ur camera phone and use thet picture to grt the closest brown shades they have in store. The paint should come in little plastic 2 ounce containers with white tops about .99 a piece. Chances are you will not get a perfect match right out of the bottle. You will have to mix the colors until what you have what looks to be match. Paint a test of ur mixture on a corner or a piece of paper, business card...ect, let it dry then hold it up to dutch's head. Do this until u get the perfect match. Then u apply the matching color, if u want u can thin out the paint if it looks too thick, but i dont think youll need to do that. Follow these steps and this minor problem will be ancient history!

Jay,

Get yourself some acrylic paint and a paint brush set...ur gonna need a "fine" brush. These items can be purchased at your local Michaels or AC Moore. Pick yourself up at least 3 different shades brown paint abd get black and white. If u wanna be a creep take a picture of dutch's hair with ur camera phone and use thet picture to grt the closest brown shades they have in store. The paint should come in little plastic 2 ounce containers with white tops about .99 a piece. Chances are you will not get a perfect match right out of the bottle. You will have to mix the colors until what you have what looks to be match. Paint a test of ur mixture on a corner or a piece of paper, business card...ect, let it dry then hold it up to dutch's head. Do this until u get the perfect match. Then u apply the matching color, if u want u can thin out the paint if it looks too thick, but i dont think youll need to do that. Follow these steps and this minor problem will be ancient history!
Thanks so much! Off to Michaels tomorrow to get a doll stand and the paint/brushes that you mentioned! I take a pic like you mentioned. Better then me bringing the actual 1/4" scale figure there! People would really think I am nuts!

JAy

after a couple years of keeping them boxed up, i finally removed my 9 NECA 19-20" Predators from their boxes. The Red One is the only figure i passed on. He is a wanna be Winston Predator and not worthy to be displayed among the others. The worst part about these figures is freeing them from those black twisty wires of death. HOLY ****. I took 9 of these out of the box, one after another. My fingers were killing me.

After having all of these displayed next to each other, these figure are so in-friggin-credible. Stunning to see them displayed next to each other. I will post pics after my stands arrive.

on a side note, The Elder is NOWHERE as bad as everyone has made him out to be. The paint job on the head leaves a little to be desired, but he is a kick *** figure.

after a couple years of keeping them boxed up, i finally removed my 9 NECA 19-20" Predators from their boxes. The Red One is the only figure i passed on. He is a wanna be Winston Predator and not worthy to be displayed among the others. The worst part about these figures is freeing them from those black twisty wires of death. HOLY ****. I took 9 of these out of the box, one after another. My fingers were killing me.

After having all of these displayed next to each other, these figure are so in-friggin-credible. Stunning to see them displayed next to each other. I will post pics after my stands arrive.

on a side note, The Elder is NOWHERE as bad as everyone has made him out to be. The paint job on the head leaves a little to be desired, but he is a kick *** figure.

:postpics:

Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

I wasn't to pleased with everyone saying the Elder didn't look good. I even saw it in person and thought that it didn't look to good but then I placed an order from TRU and I'm glad I bought him. He is one Badass looking figure:D

Thanks so much! Off to Michaels tomorrow to get a doll stand and the paint/brushes that you mentioned! I take a pic like you mentioned. Better then me bringing the actual 1/4" scale figure there! People would really think I am nuts!

JAy
Go to Johan 's as well , they always have the large stands

Oh yeah...

5_zps1cb5775c.jpg

4_zps4cf316cb.jpg

2_zpsc305806c.jpg

Back