NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4_zps4cf316cb.jpg

'Taking a dump' face.:lol

in ways, I like this figure more than Sideshow's PF. I cannot stand the exaggerated left arm, specifically left tricep on Sideshow's PF. it drives me CRAZY, it destroys the piece as far as im concerned, that and the pose. Even though i own all the current Arnold PFs, I am very happy i never purchased the Dutch PF.

4_zps4cf316cb.jpg

Dutch.jpg

xSS300110_a.jpg

my god that left arm is horrendous :slap
Arnold was very muscular in 1986-1987, but he didn't look like that!!!

NECA is really moving in the right direction now with their sculpting. That Dutch is awesome.

in ways, I like this figure more than Sideshow's PF. I cannot stand the exaggerated left arm, specifically left tricep on Sideshow's PF. it drives me CRAZY, it destroys the piece as far as im concerned, that and the pose. Even though i own all the current Arnold PFs, I am very happy i never purchased the Dutch PF.

4_zps4cf316cb.jpg

Dutch.jpg

xSS300110_a.jpg

my god that left arm is horrendous :slap
Arnold was very muscular in 1986-1987, but he didn't look like that!!!

HAHAHAHAHA wtf that's hilarious :lol:lol:lol:lol

And, the NECA sculpt even looks better... wow.

Just picked this up....

The paint is much better in person, I was all ready to repaint this sucker, now I'm not so sure I need to.

Now to make a custom base for the wall and some jungle decor...

Long time no see! Wow SideshowFreaks really progressed I must say. Good job guys! Anyway could someone tell me on which page in this thread I have some 1/4 Elder pred pics. Thanks again...

I have been collecting some of these figures , mostly the Predators figures and the falcon predator and the forest cloaked Berserker Predator all had issues, like the falconer had two right feet and the berserker was missing his right foot toe on the inside of his foot, and overall , i have been having lots of issues with neca figures and after contacting them i never got any help from them at all, is there a way to get replacement parts etc , because i have 12 figures with issues from them over the year , issues from neck breaking right away, arms breaking off, pieces missing, two of the same foot , and so on , is this normal and yeah they brake and i keep buying them, sculpts are awesome...

Back