NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is an update on the new netting.. I haven't finished painting it yet obviously:)

still a few more LED mods I am working on..

cimg6161.jpg

HOLY ____

:eek

encline_desings your pred is looking sick.

anyway l hate that neca is calling this a 1/4 pred. he is still to small too fit in with the rest of my 1/4 collection. it is false advertising.

just like when l pick up a girl and tell her my family jules is 9 inches. then when l pull it out and show her, it's smaller then 9 inches. the girl calls me a liar, or false advertising.:lol. same thing here. some miss leading.

he looks great. just looks a little out of place.

My Masked Version Shipped from GoHastings!!! estimated arrival June 21 lolloll yeah i emailed them cause that ridiculous! lol

I think its interesting that Neca made only 5000 of each.

I was going to go to TRU today to see if they had the masked version but had to stop by Target on the way..
I saw ONE Alien Anthology left for $110, and instantly bought it.
I didn't even want to get it, there are so many things I need more.. WHY DID I DO THAT?!

Anyway, went to TRU after Target, and they had nothing except some masked and closed mouth/mandible Wolf's that looked horrible.

I was going to go to TRU today to see if they had the masked version but had to stop by Target on the way..
I didn't even want to get it, there are so many things I need more.. WHY DID I DO THAT?!

Especially when you can get it on Amazon for $72.49...

Went to the closest TRU and found both unmasked versions. No masked version, but unless I find that one with a much smaller gap I wouldn't buy it anyway.

Bought the closed mouth version. He looks incredible. Wow!

I didn't even want to get it, there are so many things I need more.. WHY DID I DO THAT?!.

man you got ripped off. l have seen those at Best Buy on sale for $29.99. and regular price $69.99.
Especially when you can get it on Amazon for $72.49...

:lol:lol never impulse buy. look for better deals.:lecture

i'm actually surprised l didn't buy it when l saw it for $29.99.

I bought an Alien/Predator Legacy boxset from Best Buy about 2 years ago for real cheap, I'd say no more than $50. Every Alien, Predator & AVP film.

man you got ripped off. l have seen those at Best Buy on sale for $29.99. and regular price $69.99.

You must be talking about a DVD set and not Blu Ray?

Well that really, really blows..
I couldn't help myself. Had to get it.

Well that really, really blows..
I couldn't help myself. Had to get it.

The blu ray anthology hasnt been that cheap,at least in the US.But you can get the individual movies on blu ray now,i think thats what he's referring to,or maybe he means dvd.$110 is a bit much,but its a great set.

No, he was right. Going for around $40 new on eBay.

After spending the last hour crying :)lol), I have decided that it's OK because it's less than it was when it first came out..

I was so shocked to see it because I never find any A/P stuff in my state.. Maybe a few books, one comic, at Barnes & Noble...
Last time I checked eBay I remember them going for around $130, didn't think the price would have dropped that much by now.

Oh, and it's worth it.. This thing is amazing, especially the art...

it was just the regular dvd box set for that price, not Blue Ray. l think different stores sell it for different prices. last year l saw them at best buy for $69.99 then a few months later saw it for sale $29.99. right after l saw it for that price, l saw it at another store, don't remember which one and it was $99.99. so it depends on the store l guess.

'The Alien Anthology' is among my favorite BD's that I own, the restoration done on 'Alien' and 'Aliens' is outstanding and I love the box, very classy looking.

I heard a rumor that FOX is considering doing a proper restore for 'Predator' for it's 25 year anniversary after many fans cried foul over the Ultimate Hunter Edition. I hope that's true.

I've returned NECA stuff to TRU even after opening it (and after buying it from a different TRU in Hawaii). Not sure if their policy has changed, but for me, having the receipt and the packaging (however cut-up it was) was enough to get it exchanged.

:banana

And now... it's time for some self-promotion. I mispoke around the beginning when I stated this was "quarter-inch scale", so please disregard that part. Took a few takes and it's getting tougher to keep my videos short without going over certain things (and getting woozy talking to the camera for a good hour :)).

YouTube - FIGURE REVIEW: NECA 1/4 Original Predator;

Best end conclusion to date! :bow

Back