NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
China has been putting it in the box backwards. For the guys that have the 7 inch it's on the right way. Look at it and make sure your big brother has the gun handle on the right way. It will move around better and look better too. Anyway killer job on the mask.
Right...i noticed this right out of the box...the flat side of the connecting joint faces forward guys...

well after several emails to go hastings about canceling my masked predator they never responded at all and went and shipped it anyway iordered threw amazon .com and now am getting amazon involved ido not want this figure at all nowing all the issues with it I just want my money refunded but looks like I might have to just eat this figure hopefully it arrives with no ripped netting if it arrives in great condition might consider keeping it if not might have to try and sell it at a local comic store.

Just for fun :) :
predsp.jpg

well after several emails to go hastings about canceling my masked predator they never responded at all and went and shipped it anyway iordered threw amazon .com and now am getting amazon involved ido not want this figure at all nowing all the issues with it I just want my money refunded but looks like I might have to just eat this figure hopefully it arrives with no ripped netting if it arrives in great condition might consider keeping it if not might have to try and sell it at a local comic store.

Hopefully when you get it,you'll want to keep it,i got one at a TRU and the netting looks ok and the gap in the bio isnt too bad.So there are some that look better than others.

bbts have shipped my masked pred on june 26 in express int mail and the tracking number still doesn't work, I'm worried

Since its only May 29 dont know how they shipped on June 26??? Mine shipped on Friday with standard Ups Ground and is getting here on Tuesday according to my tracking #... Waiting for Mask Pred... :impatient:

I pre-ordered the 3 pack from BBTS and thought I might order another set, and I just noticed their priced raised to $239 now, since when did they raised the price?

I believe they did it to the individual ones too? If I can find the closed mouth version at a local TRU, I will prolly get one, if not, I won't bother with stupid ppl asking for marked up prices already on it.

I'm glad you posted that pic of the AvP Predator, this may come off sounding really strange but the original Pred could be considered almost handsome compared to him lol.

To put it another way, on his home world, the original Pred probably looked like Brad Pitt to the females while the AvP Pred looked like Jack Black lol.

I'm sure that the girl Preds probably are just as shallow as we are lol.

I believe they did it to the individual ones too? If I can find the closed mouth version at a local TRU, I will prolly get one, if not, I won't bother with stupid ppl asking for marked up prices already on it.

Yeah, BBTS raised the price on the masked version back to MSRP ($84.99) and the other two about $6 below MSRP. The set of three are at MSRP price for each.

I'm glad you posted that pic of the AvP Predator, this may come off sounding really strange but the original Pred could be considered almost handsome compared to him lol.

To put it another way, on his home world, the original Pred probably looked like Brad Pitt to the females while the AvP Pred looked like Jack Black lol.

I'm sure that the girl Preds probably are just as shallow as we are lol.

Agreed 100%
This is one if the few places that that sentence does not come off as insane btw :)

here is an update on the new netting.. I haven't finished painting it yet obviously:)

still a few more LED mods I am working on..

cimg6161.jpg

got them at my local Toys R us, (well I got close mouth from Cornerstore Comics)
from 4 toys r us around me, only one had them, dont know if they sold them already or what,
I cancelled my order online too,
te9OL.jpg

Which city is the TRU that has them?
Nice pics by the way. The netting not going completely around the shoulder can't really be seen. :clap

Back