NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay here's what I had in mind, I intend to buy more strands of leaf garland to completely cover the wall behind them, I didn't buy enough tonight, have to go back tomorrow, I also plan to place various rocks to conceal the trunks of the leaves on either side of him...

P1070741.jpg

Greenery always seems to go well with the Predator. You plan on doing this for each shelf or just the one?
I'm sure my snakes wouldn't mind if I used some of their leaves for mine.:D

Hehe, I plan on doing this on all three shelves, with the masked one I also plan to drip some Predator blood on a couple of the larger leaves, it's no accident that I bought them because they resemble the leaf Anna found the blood on in the movie. :)

i received my open mouth predator a few days ago..pictures do not to the figure stock any justice at all..we all need to thank neca with our first borns and if they ever do a dutch or wives or gfs should be promised...i have started the custom process and intend to make this figure fully articulated and have working electronics soon. I just painted the first app to the left side of the face and added quills. i will be working with the dreads a bit tonight. Cheers

pred1.jpg

pred3.jpg

pred2.jpg

pred4.jpg

pred5.jpg

i received my open mouth predator a few days ago..pictures do not to the figure stock any justice at all..we all need to thank neca with our first borns and if they ever do a dutch or wives or gfs should be promised...i have started the custom process and intend to make this figure fully articulated and have working electronics soon. I just painted the first app to the left side of the face and added quills. i will be working with the dreads a bit tonight. Cheers

pred1.jpg

Fantastic job! how did the little hairs?

Great Idea Green!!! where did you get the garland leaf from? I might do something similar when I get mine :) well done great job :)

Okay here's what I had in mind, I intend to buy more strands of leaf garland to completely cover the wall behind them, I didn't buy enough tonight, have to go back tomorrow, I also plan to place various rocks to conceal the trunks of the leaves on either side of him...

P1070741.jpg

Wound added...

P1070743.jpg

I added ever so slight weathering, didn't want to go overboard...

P1070744.jpg

Whoa this looks really cool. I'm enjoying seeing all these pics and knowing this guy is being enjoyed by fans like myself. Pinch me it really got made at long last. Has anyone looked at there McFarlane 12 inch figure lately? Just think that figure almost became an 18inch figure. Think God Todd decided after poor sells of his Edward Sissorhands figure to drop making these big figures. Thanks Todd.

I have to say all these are really nice, but if there was one I didnt care for its the open mouth. He just looks unnatural standing there with an open mouth, just kinda looks out of place in my opinion.

Totally know what you mean. That head was really meant for an action pose, so something similar to the "I'm here, kill me" or the SSC 1/4 maquette would do. As long as it doesn't put too much pressure on the ankle joints, at least.

Back