NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats GB.
Good to hear you got all three. They look awesome on your wall, by the way. Very nice set-up. :clap

Speaking of Spencer Gifts...last time I was in one was years ago when I was very young. It's funny how the theme of their toys change the further into the store you go. By the time you get all the way to the back, you feel like an expert in human anatomy. :D

LOL :lol

I hope that Toys R us delivers because it they don't, they are going to make a lot of Grown men Cry, literally :monkey2
( I know I'll shed a tear or two lol)

Gah! :gah: Why do I keep ordering things from BBTS, when they always seem to be the LAST place to get anything in! :impatient: :monkey2

I've also preorder with BBTS and from what I've seen so far, this figures are really really worth the wait!:yess:

Another review from samuraicinema!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoV8GhNfkEw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoV8GhNfkEw[/ame]

Great to hear all these getting stellar reviews from everyone, I'm still waiting for mine, should hopefully get mine at the end of this month :)

I had also pre-ordered at BBTS; I can't wait...NECA 1/4 Predator...come on......

They're coming don't worry! Maybe there is a traffic congestion in the space? And they will be late 4 date! :rotfl

Seriously this figure is well worth of wait! To be honest I'm already waiting 1/4 P2 and Elder:clap

They're coming don't worry! Maybe there is a traffic congestion in the space? And they will be late 4 date! :rotfl

Seriously this figure is well worth of wait! To be honest I'm already waiting 1/4 P2 and Elder:clap

Yes, I am very worry my Predators....wahahah...As I know from tankman, NECA is preparing P2, lost predator, Elder Predator, Shanman and Boar Predator in 1/4 Scale.. I am also waiting for them...

I start to collect NECA 1/4 Predator...

My triplets are here! And I swear they've got my fathers eyes. :D

Kidding aside, I am in awe of these, Tankman, what you have brought us cannot be understated, you have captured the very spirit of Kevin Peter Hall in these figures!

Like was mentioned earlier this figure seems to live and has a VERY natural organic quality to it, the skin texture, netting, spots sheen all suggest life, not plastic.

Damn.

Well, enough rambling, here's my boys, I placed pennies under their feet to give them better stability, very useful trick that I often employ...

P1070688.jpg

P1070729.jpg

P1070728.jpg

P1070727.jpg

P1070725.jpg

P1070724.jpg

P1070723.jpg

P1070721.jpg

very good pics...your poses are also very good :clap

Yes, I am very worry my Predators....wahahah...As I know from tankman, NECA is preparing P2, lost predator, Elder Predator, Shanman and Boar Predator in 1/4 Scale.. I am also waiting for them...

Wow they're already working on it in 1/4? What I wrote was more of a hope! Fingers crossed if that's true what you say:pray:

so how do you know this? he has said himself p2 is not planned for 1/4 as of now.

As much as I LOVE the open mouth version the closed mouth captures the intelligent/thinking side of the character far more than the open mouth version does.

We've seen the Pred in an aggressive pose many times before but to see him when he's more relaxed really brings him to life and makes that piece brilliant, you can see that he's not only a hostile being but a thinking one in that version.

I also appreciate that one more because NECA didn't even have to give us that one, or even the bio helmet version, they could have just made the open mouth version and that's it but they went the extra mile and gave us a Pred that differentiates itself.
:exactly:

Masked Predator = Mystery
Closed mouth Predator = Intelligence and seriousness
Open mouth Predator = Wild nature, aggression and power

so how do you know this? he has said himself p2 is not planned for 1/4 as of now.

Hi fear 66 xX,

Thanks for your correction!

I just read the past threads, maybe I am wrong.

CC Jake207,

As updated by "fear 666 xX", p2 is not planned for 1/4. Sorry for my mistake. :1-1:

Hi fear 66 xX,

Thanks for your correction!

I just read the past threads, maybe I am wrong.

CC Jake207,

As updated by "fear 666 xX", p2 is not planned for 1/4. Sorry for my mistake. :1-1:

It's OK buddy! 1/4 P2 and production in the same sentence is a killer combo and draw immediate attention! It's like the clip below!:rotfl

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCG_ETMZvyg&feature=related"]YouTube - Arnolds battle cry[/ame]

Thanks for the kind words fellas. :)

Today I'm going out to get some more paint and add some weathering to the armor and add the wound on his knee.

The only question is which Pred do I add the wound to?

Back