NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

Hahaha!
Sorry, bro.
That one comparison picture is just so ____ed up it's hilarious.
I'm beginning to like it to be honest. :rotfl

That's we she said when she was holding my guy in her hands. :banana

Nothing like a good old sexual innuendo in reference to a sexy Predator figure:lol

This look and pose is still the one that looks best to me:
predbox2.jpg

Last edited:

Nothing like a good old sexual innuendo in reference to a sexy Predator figure:lol

predbox2.jpg
Look at the eyes. He looks well upset and ready to decapitate the next thing that moves.

^that pose is the one they keep using in every shot - is it based on any shot from the film? From some angles it looks very feminine to me.

^that pose is the one they keep using in every shot - is it based on any shot from the film? From some angles it looks very feminine to me.

I was thinking the scene where he stalks Dutch from above the ditch towards the end of the film. Maybe just need to re-pose his arms.

Really really hoping the final product's paint job can be as close to the prototype as possible.

*Crossing my fingers*

:exactly:

Last edited:

predbox2.jpg

I dont remember the exact details in the movie, but, that fist he is making, I don't like the way they did it, the thumb over the hand, is not a real fist, but, I really don't remember how he closed his hands in the movie, maybe he did that in the movie as well?
This is not a complain about the figure or anything, I just never liked that right hand, looks like he is holding an invisible sword or something, i kinda wish it was a real fist

I think that the fist shape has alot to do with the movement that the suit allowed...I'm not sure if it was possible to make a fully closed fist. So even though it looks awkward, I think its accurate to the creature on screen.

And it's gonna be difficult to make a fist with 1 1/2 inch claws sticking out of your fingers..

predbox2.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture

the LSB is gonna look bad ass next to this one. I might end up having the masked version turned into the dead end Pred pending on how the quality of the paint app is.

I think that the fist shape has alot to do with the movement that the suit allowed...I'm not sure if it was possible to make a fully closed fist. So even though it looks awkward, I think its accurate to the creature on screen.

True. I actually like it. Even though it was probably just forced by the restrictions of the costume I've actually come to think of it as part of the Predator character.

I dont remember the exact details in the movie, but, that fist he is making, I don't like the way they did it, the thumb over the hand, is not a real fist, but, I really don't remember how he closed his hands in the movie, maybe he did that in the movie as well?
This is not a complain about the figure or anything, I just never liked that right hand, looks like he is holding an invisible sword or something, i kinda wish it was a real fist

I agree, accurate or not I'm not sure, but I don't like either hands. The other one makes it look like hes doing the vulcan salute...

Makes me think of the scene in P2 when he was setting up the first-aid, crushing those blocks and pieces of debris in the oddest of fists. I'm with a-dev in that it's become a part of the character. Kind of makes you look at the HT figures and wonder why they never did movie-accurate fists, lol.

And it's gonna be difficult to make a fist with 1 1/2 inch claws sticking out of your fingers..

Yeah, that's very true, makes sense now, you guys are right,
I Am really happy that the open mouth one will bring an open hand, I got confused when I saw the Twitter pictures because the masked one had an open hand in one picture, the picture of the open mouth and the masked together, but then in the box, the masked one is shown with the closed fist,

Back