NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

Just in case the paint app doesn't end up to our liking, there's also the option of having it repainted.

review_cc7_3.jpg

:horror:horror .......... :lol:lol

:lecture LOL!
So this entire piece might be one solid piece of chocolate.

The 'NEW' chocolate Easter bunny.

It is. That's from Michael Crawford's review. All the "Final Product" pics I've posted about NECA products were from Michael's site. And those are all final products off the store shelves.

I just finished selling all my quarter scale figures from Neca Except for the Alien and now I'll have to buy this predator to go with him. I've been waiting for them to make this figure for a long time, I hope the paint job turns out better than that Deathproof Mike, yikes!

That netting just ruins the whole damn figure for me.

:slap

Then I'm truly sorry for you, pal. I look at that picture and get more pumped for this figure than I have for any of the other recent Predator collectibles.
And come on, the netting doesn't even look bad in that shot.

Unless you were being sarcastic... :monkey3

Unless you were being sarcastic... :monkey3
Oh no, I speak only the truth.
This might be the most accurate Predator figure ever made, but the slightly off and almost completely unnoticeable inaccurate netting just ruins the whole damn thing.

Seriously though.. This has got to be the BEST pic we've seen of him so far. I wish I had enough cash to buy him though. :gah:

Now YOU better be kidding... I highly doubt you are though.

It doesn't matter though. The netting looks great even if it isn't 100% accurate. The sculpt is absolutely amazing, paint also looks GREAT for NECA.
Oh, and we can't forget that this giant, 99% accurate Predator is ONLY 80$!!!!!

The last thing I noticed in this previous pic was the netting.. Which means it's not a problem whatsoever. There are so many other good things about this that cancel the inaccurate netting out. FACT.

Back