NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm considering to make a custom (order it) of this penguin in 1/6; specially without the coat and hat. only the suit and the half fish; let´s see what happen

I wonder what are chances of getting Pfeiffer Catwoman. I remember seeing a post that Randy definitely said no to a Hardy Bane which is surprising. I didn't realize he didn't like Bane that much.

I wonder what are chances of getting Pfeiffer Catwoman. I remember seeing a post that Randy definitely said no to a Hardy Bane which is surprising. I didn't realize he didn't like Bane that much.

Im sure someone on here said he was going to do it. She would look great with Penguin and Batman

Any update on release date ...I know they said end of August, but I'm anxious. Lol

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

According to their online calendar, he ships out of warehouses on the 28th. So expect to see him around stores as early as that but most likely a week later.

CNRjYI1UwAAUhaY.jpg

Box art. Apparently also available from NECA store right now I think.

Penguin on Ebay NECA

Last edited:
Will be picking this up Saturday...was supposed to go today but too much traffic. Can't wait:)

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Post pics as soon as you can. The package art looks great. I think this is a home run for NECA. I bet we can make our own umbrella.

Neca continues to put out some awesome 1/4 scale figs
Great price too

Turned out really great! I don't have this on PO and won't be in a hurry to get one, but I would get one in the future. Keaton Batman and West Batman-eras are not big sellers here in my country and I can tell that I could get this guy for lower than $100 at a local Toy Convention.

That would depend on my patience though.

Back