NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks...it's a great figure Neca os giving high end figs a run for the money

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
No doubt, your setup looks epic
1/4 scale > 1/6 scale, IMO, I have both and there's something to a bigger figure
Neca is killing it

Yes sir working on it right now don't know if to go witha sewer ase or just a street floor with snow

Someone awhile made an cemetary scene dio base. with the gravestone and stone

Salut a tous voici quelque nouvelle photos de mon diorama. 01 IMG_20150603_220516.jpg

Someone awhile made an cemetary scene dio base. with the gravestone and stone
Just seen it but a diorama would be to big for the shelf ...I did a sewer one but didn't like how it came out, so just going to make one when he's walking into the cemetery. I would've love to make one like the pic, but limited in space .

Just seen it but a diorama would be to big for the shelf ...I did a sewer one but didn't like how it came out, so just going to make one when he's walking into the cemetery. I would've love to make one like the pic, but limited in space .

Yeah I think an snowy street would do just fine also...

I was out earlier to pick up my Batgirl PF, so I walked to the other store where I got my NECA Arkham Knight Batman last month as it was just close by. I was hoping they already got the Penguin since they got AK Bats early, but no. Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing though. I'm sure I would be $120 poorer by now if they had this in stock :lol

Don't worry.. I see plenty more opportunities for you to get poorer in the near future! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! First-time poster, been lurking for quite a while... I just ordered the Penguin figure off Calendars.com using the SAVEBIG coupon code (thanks to the user who posted that!). This will be my FIRST 1/4 scale figure. (Batman Returns is one of my all-time favorite films... I couldn't resist the chance to get SUCH a cool DeVito Penguin!) I've never ordered from Calendars before now. How is their service? I noticed that Penguin is a pre-order and that their release date is all the way in October! Why is that? Is that bound to change?

Hey guys , idk if I miss read a post but wasn't he supposed to come with a mini poster ?

Back