NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe man, no Arkham Joker. :'( He's still the #1 figure I want them to make.

All of them look amazing though!

6e05620dd439ede6004bc96cb93cc8c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does Batfleck's head look different?

Another penguin.... Wow. Id have to get iut as the last one was so awesome. Really looking forward top that catwoman

Looks like Mayor Penguin is an entirely new figure according to Randy.

So new head sculpt and everything.

HOLY!! And I thought they did an outstanding job on their last Penguin! Ok, I take back what I said before. I need two 1/4 Devito Penguins in my collection.

I'm actually fairly surprised by this. I thought they would at least do a Returns Batman before they do another Penguin.

I'm actually fairly surprised by this. I thought they would at least do a Returns Batman before they do another Penguin.

Get the villains out the way first makes sense

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Not seeing any joints in that pic. I wouldnt mind if they were, and I'd understand if they were using the last Penguin buck to cut costs.

If memory serves me right, the original 2014 Penguin proto didn't have arm articulation. My guess this is the same case.

Correction, no knee or shoulder movement.

He has knee and should movement. just very little in the knee.

I'm tell you it's sculpted pants. Look at it. If was cloth it would not fall like that.

Mayor Penguin.jpg

Awe man, no Arkham Joker. :'( He's still the #1 figure I want them to make.

All of them look amazing though!

6e05620dd439ede6004bc96cb93cc8c6.jpg

Man their Hulk figure is tiny! I know Hot Toys made theirs too big compared to the movies but this is surely the other extreme.

Anyway, the new Penguin looks fantastic. I may well bite on these to get Batman Returns fully represented in my collection. Previously I was concerned that if I bought into the Keaton Batman stuff at 1:4 scale I'd start wanting various other superheroes but I no longer think that'll happen.

Man their Hulk figure is tiny! I know Hot Toys made theirs too big compared to the movies but this is surely the other extreme.

Anyway, the new Penguin looks fantastic. I may well bite on these to get Batman Returns fully represented in my collection. Previously I was concerned that if I bought into the Keaton Batman stuff at 1:4 scale I'd start wanting various other superheroes but I no longer think that'll happen.

It's a 1/4 Hulk. It's already 2 feet tall. Sure he's a little undersized, but if you go any bigger it would be impractical and too costly. Already I'm not sure I'll have room to display him haha; but I am definitely getting him.

Size references (sorry for the quality):
181f6e8aa589147d118c386f62f68d78.jpg
0f8fccd6f845a6cc622beb3e0cfed2b0.jpg

Back