NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad they did the grotesque onsie version first. That was a risky choice to start with that one, but I'm glad they did. If it was the iconic Mayor look right off the bat, there could have been a chance that that was a one and done and they'd never revisit the character again.

This way, all his looks are pretty much covered. So happy they're doing both. This one will look great with Catwoman.

I'm glad they did the grotesque onsie version first. That was a risky choice to start with that one, but I'm glad they did. If it was the iconic Mayor look right off the bat, there could have been a chance that that was a one and done and they'd never revisit the character again.

This way, all his looks are pretty much covered. So happy they're doing both. This one will look great with Catwoman.

Yes it will and Once Returns Batman is released all four will look great togther. As I've said before most of the time Randy's maybes or hopes to's become an reality.

I hope this Mayor Penguin has a new facial expression to set it apart even more from the other figure. Variety!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope this Mayor Penguin has a new facial expression to set it apart even more from the other figure. Variety!

I expect it. Doubt they'd let those previous two proto heads go to waste.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

What would be really cool is if the heads are swappable and compatible with both bodies.

The fact that there's a solid lineup of high quality Batman Returns figures being made makes me happy.

Alright, getting tempted....

Perfect time to jump in.

They're rereleasing the '89 Batman for preorder since it sold out 3 years ago, Catwoman is up for preorder, and now the iconic version of Penguin.

Have you felt the need to do any customising on yours? Replacing capes, repainting, rooted hair etc etc?

I replaced my 89's cape, and got his face repainted... Eventually will have Penguin rehaired and repainted. Just gotta find someone in the states that can hair decent but not cost an arm and a leg and be waiting 3-6 months.

13173449_10154158420299346_974620625727021891_o.jpg

13116005_10154158420609346_2182652572707733213_o.jpg

Have you felt the need to do any customising on yours? Replacing capes, repainting, rooted hair etc etc?

Nope, left everything as stock. It's all good. Batman's cape is a little short, but I put him in the wings up pose so it doesn't matter. Only thing that bugged me about Penguin was the lack of umbrella, but I'm sure this one will remedy that. Catwoman so far looks superb.

Only custom I have are two of the 7" Keaton '89 Batman done up in Cathedral/battle damage by TWayne. My 1/4 figures are stock.

Here's a pic of the new Penguin with Catwoman. I forgot about his gloved hands, you can already tell he's a great figure.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 61
Might be wishful thinking but I believe he's holding an umbrella.....

Awe man, no Arkham Joker. :'( He's still the #1 figure I want them to make.

All of them look amazing though!

6e05620dd439ede6004bc96cb93cc8c6.jpg

Back