Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not anymore. After Begins they won't be getting anymore 1/4 figures. They don't even have NECA BVS Batman 1/4 on their site or Alien Warrior.

Actually they have Batfleck on the site right now listed as being In Stock. However I couldn't locate the Alien Warrior.

Just unboxed this guy (hadn't intended on buying him, but the pics sold me), and I am truly impressed. Great attention to detail, fun accessories, maybe their best face paint job yet. I liked Begins, but I didn't care for TDK, and TDKR I didn't like at all. So, if there was a representation of the Nolan series for me, this was it. Although the hands, when compared to the Batfleck, are really small, they don't bother me much as long as I don't have them next to each other. It's almost as if Batfleck is in a different, strange, scale. Anyway, great job, Neca, for giving us an affordable and very well done piece.

Does anyone have both Neca and Enterbay, and could post side by side pics?

My figure has been delivered! Can't wait to get home and check it out, and kudos to Calendars.com for the awesome 2-day shipping!

Yea got mine fast too, it is really a great figure.
Quick pic in temporary spot
f8a49105f8d9091d89ac8e891034c02b.jpg

Probably make a proper sized stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I will check them out.

Should be hitting the UK around about now or sometime next week. Can't wait to get him.

Happy Independence Platty! Now you don't have to worry about that ugly, 18" bastard knocking on your door.

Just unboxed this guy (hadn't intended on buying him, but the pics sold me), and I am truly impressed. Great attention to detail, fun accessories, maybe their best face paint job yet. I liked Begins, but I didn't care for TDK, and TDKR I didn't like at all. So, if there was a representation of the Nolan series for me, this was it. Although the hands, when compared to the Batfleck, are really small, they don't bother me much as long as I don't have them next to each other. It's almost as if Batfleck is in a different, strange, scale. Anyway, great job, Neca, for giving us an affordable and very well done piece.

Does anyone have both Neca and Enterbay, and could post side by side pics?

Me too, after saying to myself I had no reason to get one of these.
I got one on eBay, should have it here in Scotland by Wednesday.
I love my enterbay and il post pics alongside it.

I should have mine (well, my wife's as it's a present for her), by Wednesday, looking forward to adding it to the collection in the living room but I might have to put a Predator or two away in the attic to make space.

Would have liked a TDK version to go with the NECA TDK Joker, but Begins will do for now.

Dan

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

I should have mine (well, my wife's as it's a present for her), by Wednesday, looking forward to adding it to the collection in the living room but I might have to put a Predator or two away in the attic to make space.

Would have liked a TDK version to go with the NECA TDK Joker, but Begins will do for now.

Dan

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Where'd u get yours from Dan?

Where'd u get yours from Dan?

An eBay seller who has in stock, most don't yet but the one I've ordered from has been marked despatched today.

I did have it on order at ForbiddenPlanet.co.uk but as they didn't ship my P1 Jungle Hunter even though other UK sellers had it in stock for a couple weeks I cancelled both items.

Dan

Back