Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An eBay seller who has in stock, most don't yet but the one I've ordered from has been marked despatched today.

I did have it on order at ForbiddenPlanet.co.uk but as they didn't ship my P1 Jungle Hunter even though other UK sellers had it in stock for a couple weeks I cancelled both items.

Dan

Sounds like we both ordered it from the same place.
Yeah I never use forbidden planet, there service is always spotty for pre order stuff.
As well using eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very, very impressed with this figure. It came out even better than I was hoping for, and it definitely looks even better in person than it does in the pics in this thread!

IMG_3757.jpg

Anyone know how to use the clip accessory to attach to his belt? I can't figure out how its suppose to work

could the Belt be lowered? or is it attached/ glued around the waist?

I really do hope Neca would make a Dark Knight figure at this scale too,
that headsculpt is as good as the Enterbay version.

The belt can be adjusted and is not glued.

Arrived today and really happy with him. So glad I got him. Neca keeps delivering. I have really been looking forward to these releases. The affordability and quality has made collecting fun again for me.

This is my first Neca 1/4 and very happy. Looking forward to Returns and so is my son now. Lol
He watched 89 Bats and Returns for the first time over the weekend and loved them.

Just an heads up NECA is pretty much confirmed RETURNS BATMAN in 2017. But theres more, they are possibly rethinking on re-releasing the Batman 1989 1/4. My guess is they would have to add something new to get people to buy it... Double Knees/Elbows, better cape and perhaps the steel gauntlet would be an nice addition.

89 would definately benefit from an update.

For starters him being able to stand without taking a dive.

Yeah I just hope that wouldn't interferer with the Returns Batman next year. I would welcome adding a couple updates like double elbows/knees. More accessories. I just can't see them just re-releasing the same exact figure in 1/4.

So just to clarify, nobody else's Bale Batman has restricted shoulder articulation? NECA is offering me a replacement, but I have to ship my current one back. I don't want to go through all that if this is a common problem....

a3cfbe8173b0ea48ec6f4bc112a302e5.jpg
35709fb32f44b5f23b8af0e794062fe6.jpg
3c5e78d1648bbd90c104814a3749324e.jpg
d532990f0414bfbb60cb54fd15fac380.jpg

So just to clarify, nobody else's Bale Batman has restricted shoulder articulation? NECA is offering me a replacement, but I have to ship my current one back. I don't want to go through all that if this is a common problem....

a3cfbe8173b0ea48ec6f4bc112a302e5.jpg
35709fb32f44b5f23b8af0e794062fe6.jpg
3c5e78d1648bbd90c104814a3749324e.jpg
d532990f0414bfbb60cb54fd15fac380.jpg

I ahven't heard anything about articulation being stuck. if it was on all of them i would of heard complaints like no other i'm sure.

I'd rather see an all new Batman Returns figure instead of a 1989 rerelease. A rerelease seems like it would be a money grab considering it goes for $200-$300 on the secondary market now.

If they do release another 1/4 1989 Batman they should,

- thicken the neck
- make the legs less long and spindly
- double hinge his elbows and knees
- improve the cape/make it longer

And include this thing,

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The right shoulder on mine didnt want to budge. I took a hair dryer to it for a couple minutes and it freed up.

The right shoulder on mine didnt want to budge. I took a hair dryer to it for a couple minutes and it freed up.

Same with mine, but can you move the arm forward and back and out to the sides without taking paint off and using excessive force?

Same with mine, but can you move the arm forward and back and out to the sides without taking paint off and using excessive force?

I think it rubs a little bit. I havent tried moving the arms out to the sides. Goes froward and back fine. I just wanted to move the arms straight down so I can put the cape over them. Its tight at that joint with the shoulder pads. But I wont be playing with it so I dont care. It just stands straight on the shelf. I just opened mine last night. I might mess with it more when I get home.

Wow, what a great figure! I actually prefer the NECA to the Enterbay. I've futzed that one for hours, and never came up with a pose that looks as good as what I came up with in 5 minutes on the new one.

Back