Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

Unfortunately, the Neca head/neck is not a cut joint like the Jakks. It would take some pretty major modding to make it work. Not saying it couldn't be done, but it wouldn't be easy...at all.

Unfortunately, the Neca head/neck is not a cut joint like the Jakks. It would take some pretty major modding to make it work. Not saying it couldn't be done, but it wouldn't be easy...at all.
Even then I don't think it would look that good. The Jakks cowl is less detailed than the NECA so the textures wouldn't match.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Forgot about that. Texture is completely different, you're right.

I just finished watching Batman Begins for the 11th anniversary of the film. Makes me even more excited to get this guy in the mail; I hadn't seen BB in quite a while and it is just as awesome as I remembered. One of my personal favourite movies of all time.

Anyways, it's makes me wish even more that we were getting a Scarecrow and Bane, plus Batman 2.0 from the Nolan films. It would look amazing to have the main masked villain from each film alongside both Batmen in 1/4 scale. And while it would cost a small fortune, I wonder how insane it would be to have a 1/4 Tumbler and/or Batpod. XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah! NECA please make a 1/4 Tumbler and Batpod...and the Bat.

Is the suit from Neca make out of rubber or hard plastic?

Anybody in the uk know where to pick one of these up?

I just finished watching Batman Begins for the 11th anniversary of the film. Makes me even more excited to get this guy in the mail; I hadn't seen BB in quite a while and it is just as awesome as I remembered. One of my personal favourite movies of all time.

Anyways, it's makes me wish even more that we were getting a Scarecrow and Bane, plus Batman 2.0 from the Nolan films. It would look amazing to have the main masked villain from each film alongside both Batmen in 1/4 scale. And while it would cost a small fortune, I wonder how insane it would be to have a 1/4 Tumbler and/or Batpod. XD

No Thanks on 1/4 Tumbler... Maybe to an 1/4 Batpod... I have an 1/4 Harley Davidson fat boy and that sucker is big as it is.... An 1/4 tumbler would be like almost 200 inches long...

This looks fantastic and I say that as someone who adores his Enterbay version.

I told myself I only needed one Batman in 1/4 scale (I have NECA's Arkham Origins figure now... I like the figure and the game much more than most people, apparently), but this came out so great! Though I'm nervous I'll pick it up in 1/4 scale now and then they'll release it at 7" later this year like they did for Keaton and West the past two years...

I told myself I only needed one Batman in 1/4 scale (I have NECA's Arkham Origins figure now... I like the figure and the game much more than most people, apparently), but this came out so great! Though I'm nervous I'll pick it up in 1/4 scale now and then they'll release it at 7" later this year like they did for Keaton and West the past two years...

You can never have enough Batmen. ;)

image.jpeg

Back