Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

What a fantastic figure. Very through review as usual, toys210! I took some screenshots from your review, and I consider these the moneyshots. The likeness is so well done that alone makes the figure worth it and a great alternative to Enterbay.

Getting a DIY cape for this won't be expensive too as good velvet fabrics can easily be found. Recommended to those who maybe want a longer and wider cape. BTW, cape goes OVER the cowl in the movie, unless that's your preference :)

13394163_10153652345891592_6910110086501314693_n.jpg

13445450_10153652345896592_4838919958781967150_n.jpg

13450919_10153652345886592_4819612753837988909_n.jpg

13423724_10153652345976592_5132357722609565270_n.jpg

13450189_10153652345986592_5419288194320948470_n.jpg

Thanks dude :)

I have always thought the cowl goes over the cape. Hmm but I could be wrong.

It can certainly look deceiving as the "collar " of the cape is so neat it can look as if it's tucked under the cowl, most people only realized during the discussion at the EB Batman thread years ago. It helps even out the proportions by making the head look smaller. I noticed that the cowl can make the head look big on NECA and EB, just as it was with the real prop.

batman_begins-123.jpg

tciXfPb.jpg

_1400013844-batman-vs-superman-check-out-all-of-batman-s-past-outfits-jpeg-62171.jpg

latest

PPYxU.jpg

Like I said earlier, it's deceiving. The "collar" of the cape is neatly done it can appear as if it's tucked under the cowl. As for the back -- THE CAPE TAPERS IN V-SHAPE (which Enterbay got right, not sure with NECA)hence the effect that it's tucked because we can see the pointed backside of the cowl. If you have a copy of the film, check out his unmasking scene after he puts Rachel to sleep. It can be seen that the bottom of the cowl's back is being pulled off from under the cape.

But hey, have it your way guys. :wave

BB05_zpsyge2ny3l.jpg

BB04_zps0ltupmlj.jpg

BB02_zpsmlstwepc.jpg

BB03_zpsau3nvjrl.jpg

BB01_zpsstlqe6ex.jpg

Like I said earlier, it's deceiving. The "collar" of the cape is neatly done it can appear as if it's tucked under the cowl. As for the back -- THE CAPE TAPERS IN V-SHAPE (which Enterbay got right, not sure with NECA)hence the effect that it's tucked because we can see the pointed backside of the cowl. If you have a copy of the film, check out his unmasking scene after he puts Rachel to sleep. It can be seen that the bottom of the cowl's back is being pulled off from under the cape.

But hey, have it your way guys. :wave

BB05_zpsyge2ny3l.jpg

BB04_zps0ltupmlj.jpg

BB02_zpsmlstwepc.jpg

BB03_zpsau3nvjrl.jpg

BB01_zpsstlqe6ex.jpg

Thanks that makes more sense now to me.... I'll be picking up this guy next month.

It looks like a great figure, and for sure for the price it is a perfect figure BUT
i think it is not possible to say this figure is looks like the Enterbay figure.
When i look at the Neca figure i see an "action figure" when i look at the Enterbay
i see a "statue".

I can't get over how much taller this Batman is to Affleck's yet Affleck is a taller person than Bale, looks weird on the shelf. :lol

It looks like a great figure, and for sure for the price it is a perfect figure BUT
i think it is not possible to say this figure is looks like the Enterbay figure.
When i look at the Neca figure i see an "action figure" when i look at the Enterbay
i see a "statue".

Right on!

image.jpg

This looks amazing, way better than that crappy prototype they were showing a couple of years back. I bought two from calendars for $79 a pop.

Hard to believe I paid $190 for the Takara Batman back in 2009, $150 for the OC TDK Hot Toys in 2008 or ****ing $220 for the Toy Fairs ex. Begins Hot Toys in 2011.

No regrets not getting the Enterbay one.

Yup, well said.

Crazy to think the money I have dumped on 1/6 Batman from those years.

Even though EB is 1/4 he seems smaller than the Neca, I need to see them side by side to compare.

Look how tiny EB looks, almost 1/6 like:

image.jpeg

Neca's stock cape > EB stock cape

Yup, well said.

Crazy to think the money I have dumped on 1/6 Batman from those years.

Even though EB is 1/4 he seems smaller than the Neca, I need to see them side by side to compare.

Look how tiny EB looks, almost 1/6 like:

View attachment 270557

Neca's stock cape > EB stock cape

He does look a bit underscaled......

I can't get over how much taller this Batman is to Affleck's yet Affleck is a taller person than Bale, looks weird on the shelf. :lol

Could be Bale was wearing bigger boots, plus his bat ears...IDK... I'm not gonna ahve them next to each other anyways so no worries.

The enterbay batman is a stunning piece but dam, Neca did a fine job on this one. They really do punch well above their weight given the price point.

I'm not going to lie, i'm having a hard time resisting getting Affleck Batman even with that head.

****ing Batman! :gah:

I'm not going to lie, i'm having a hard time resisting getting Affleck Batman even with that head.

****ing Batman! :gah:

Looks like crap compared to this. Awful elongated, caricature head.

So you will only buy 1 like me then. :lol

No way.

I'm getting this Begins Batman and the Pfeiffer Catwoman. Then the NECA Keaton 2.0 Returns Batman if it debuts for next year.

Anyway the Jakks Affleck head would fit on the NECA one? I really like this Begins. EB is too much for me but this I can do.

Back