Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

you have to drill to put the round peg further down I used a 1/2 drill bit
That's out of my range will just send off to my buddy once I get my affleck back from being repainted.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

It's tricky, but tilted to the left or right will be easier to pop the head off. I heated up first......
Tony, you need to get a dremel tool. You wouldn't have to do that cutting in segments and clipping it off. The cutting blade would make your life easier. That probably took you 10- 15 min and the dremel would take 2 minutes. I think with all the modding that you do the tool would make your life a whole lot easier. :wink1:

I do have all types of dremel kits. The reason why I show it this way is because not many people do, so cutting is the easiest way to relate with most people. Besides, it took me 2mins or less to did what I have done. It's not that serious to pull out the dremel to be honest.

That mod makes such a huge difference! I'll definitely be doing that when mine arrives from Calendars.com.

I'm really keen for this one to arrive. Apart from looking great it's the final piece to get me up to speed with all the 1/4 scale NECA cinematic Batman releases.

That mod makes such a huge difference! I'll definitely be doing that when mine arrives from Calendars.com.

I'm really keen for this one to arrive. Apart from looking great it's the final piece to get me up to speed with all the 1/4 scale NECA cinematic Batman releases.
Until Batman Returns Batman next year lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Ah, good. I was surprised thinking that you didn't have one.

Only thing I don't like about this figure so far is the height. Looks way too tall. The Affleck Batman, Reeve Superman and West should tower over this Begins Batman, but they don't.

I never bought the Joker but someone on Twitter posted the Joker with Batman. Ledger was taller than Bale but I never had a problem with the figures making Batman bigger. This is kinda crazy though, they almost look like different scales.

image.jpeg

Other than that though, it looks great. I don't really care since I'll display it by itself.

If NECA and WB do a 7" version though, I hope they shrink him a bit and the tool is shorter than West and Reeve. They'll most likely cut out the double hinged elbows and knees.

Only thing I don't like about this figure so far is the height. Looks way too tall. The Affleck Batman, Reeve Superman and West should tower over this Begins Batman, but they don't.

I never bought the Joker but someone on Twitter posted the Joker with Batman. Ledger was taller than Bale but I never had a problem with the figures making Batman bigger. This is kinda crazy though, they almost look like different scales.

View attachment 270997

Other than that though, it looks great. I don't really care since I'll display it by itself.

If NECA and WB do a 7" version though, I hope they shrink him a bit and the tool is shorter than West and Reeve. They'll most likely cut out the double hinged elbows and knees.

If you do the neck mod it should shrink him down an tad but yeah I don't get why they made him so tall. Hopefully if they make the Dark Knight costume he'll be the normal 18 inches he's suppose to be.

Posed next to other Batman yeah his height is a head scratcher.

But on his own it's great because you get that certain feeling that you got "more" figure for your money.

It all balances out.

Posed next to other Batman yeah his height is a head scratcher.

But on his own it's great because you get that certain feeling that you got "more" figure for your money.

It all balances out.

Yeah I'll prob have him posed by himself or something... But with the neck mod he don't look so damn tall so that helps...

For the price this thing is an absolute steal when compared to 1/4 stuff from HT and Enterbay. I had forgotten that this was even coming out, but after seeing the pics I'm definitely going to pick one up.

I find the suit line details to pop more and look better on the Neca because they're sculpted on plastic where the EB rubber softens some of the detail.

This figure is such a win.

$90 for 1/4 scale sure makes those HT seemed over priced.

I find the suit line details to pop more and look better on the Neca because they're sculpted on plastic where the EB rubber softens some of the detail.

This figure is such a win.

$90 for 1/4 scale sure makes those HT seemed over priced.

For sure. To see what NECA can do for $100, HT looks extremely overpriced. Yes, Hot Toys are better. But are they an additional $400 better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to get one of these in the uk
Anyone know where's best?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back