Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

Well, more like $100 to $150 more, not $400 more.

HT Hulkbuster is in its own league. :lol

Well I'm comparing to their 1/4 figures. Neca's Iron Man Mark 43 is $100, while Hot Toy's is $545 no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to get one of these in the uk
Anyone know where's best?
It's not in the UK but calendars.com has a good deal. I've pre-ordered from there as the price and shipping cost to Australia is extremely low. Listed for $99.99 but you can get $20 off by using the code ACCESS20. Shipping was only $7 per item too.

I also ordered the recent Iron Man release from them and it arrived last week in 14 days. Packaged in a solid outer box. Might be worth checking that they ship to the UK. It was the best deal anywhere for me so might be for you too.

https://www.calendars.com/catalog/product.jsp?navCount=1&productId=prod201600023271

HT 1/4 destroy Neca's 1/4 though, no comparison.

But i'll gladly take a Neca 1/4 over a HT 1/6 for $150 less.

Yeah no doubt. I do hope we get an Armored Batman or even normal BVS Batman 1/4 reveal... It's been since 2012 since thier last 1/4 Batman.

Neca needs to surprise everyone at SDCC with a 1/4 Armored Batman!

Considering NECA's known to say no at something and then surprise everyone with the same thing.....it's possible. XD

I'd be nice if NECA made all of the live action Batman looks in 1/4.

- Keaton (Returns)
- Kilmer (Forever)
- Clooney (Robin)
- Bale (TDK)
- Affleck (BvS armored)

Imagine all of those lined up in 1:4 scale on display. They're about half way there.

image.jpeg

I'd be nice if NECA made all of the live action Batman looks in 1/4.

- Keaton (Returns)
- Kilmer (Forever)
- Clooney (Robin)
- Bale (TDK)
- Affleck (BvS armored)

Imagine all of those lined up in 1:4 scale. They're about half way there.

View attachment 271322

I've asked about Kilmer countless times every single time.... "NO"

I've asked about Kilmer countless times every single time.... "NO"

I recall a tweet last year where someone asked NECA about 1/4ths BatFleck (this was in 2015), Kilmer and Clooney. NECA stated Affleck was in the works adding, 2 out of the 3 were being looked at......

Batfleck's out and if Kilmer's a no..........

.....may I just say.....

1/4TH BAT CREDIT CARD?!

I recall a tweet last year where someone asked NECA about 1/4ths BatFleck (this was in 2015), Kilmer and Clooney. NECA stated Affleck was in the works adding, 2 out of the 3 were being looked at......

Batfleck's out and if Kilmer's a no..........

.....may I just say.....

1/4TH BAT CREDIT CARD?!

I will be so FN pissed if we get an Clooney before Kilmer... And I may sound greedy but i fn Want both Kilmers... And O'Donnell Robins both forever and Robin versions.

Truth be told, I WOULD get a Clooney Batman (even though I refer to the film as the 1997 Abomination) but mainly because we all know NECA would ace it.....plus I like the suit (ignoring the nipples and cod piece).

Plus I'd pose him holding the Card. XD

They're going to have to pursue the Schumacher Batmen eventually or else they're going to run out of annual 1/4 Batman figures to do. Randy has said no Bane, no Kilmer, no TDK Bale, no Nicholson Joker, etc. etc. Also made it sound like the only BvS figure they'd be doing is regular Affleck (I think Randy said no Superman or Suicide Squad)

From what I've gathered, these are the figures to expect in the next couple of years,

- Returns Keaton Batman
- Arkham Asylum/City Batman
- Arkham Joker
- Devito Mayor Penguin
- Interrogation Ledger Joker (I think they said this was a possibility since it was minor changes)

I'm actually surprised they haven't done an evil Reeve Superman or cathedral battle damaged Batman. One is an easy repaint and the other is a slight retool of a pre existing figure. Seems like that would be easy money.

I don't get why they'd put a wall up on different incarnations of Batman. They'd be the first company that could brag about doing every interpretation since Mattel and Hot Toys don't care. Look at what they've achieved so far with Batman Returns with their excellent Penguin and Catwoman. If they expanded to all the movies, I bet they'd sell too. If you can take chances on weird cult licenses like Gremlins, Home Alone, Weird Al, and Bill & Ted or from poorly received movies like Robocop 3, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, Terminator Genisys, than surely you could make a panther suit Kilmer figure? Surely that would sell? Like the Devito Penguin, Panther suit Kilmer has never gotten an action figure release in it's 26 years of existence.

Say what you will about the movies (I don't personally like them), but a Jim Carrey Riddler and an Arnold Mr. Freeze fits right into that niche NECA taps into. Are they from bad movies? Sure, but they're icons in their own right. It's not like they only make collectibles based on well received licenses.

Hell I would get all 4 suits honestly.... Ppl can crap on Forever and Batman & robin all they wnat but there is far worse movies than these. besides being Batman it will sell no matter what.

Foreversuit1.jpg
Sonar.jpg

Batman97suit.jpg
robin97.jpg

Attachments

• SonarBatsuit.jpg
    SonarBatsuit.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 134
  • ForeverRobin.jpg
    ForeverRobin.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 134

As ****** as the films were, the suits WILL sell. XD

As ****** as the films were, the suits WILL sell. XD
Forever wasn't that bad. It has its good parts and bad parts. But that's the same with every movie. If they are gonna make figures from Home Alone,Alien Resurrection, why not Forever and Batman & Robin to complete the movie actors who have played Batman.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back