Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

For $110? Sure why not. Have it looming over on top of some bookshelves.

I don't think so.. I think that is the full price. I just pre-ordered it for $65.00 shipped!

No... that was definitely a pricing error. This will be priced at $99.99 at launch like all the rest of NECA's recent 1/4 scale figures. It already is listed as "not available at this time," I assume until they update the figure's price to the correct one.

I hope they don't cancel your order- that would be a GREAT deal to get it for $65 at launch!

No... that was definitely a pricing error. This will be priced at $99.99 at launch like all the rest of NECA's recent 1/4 scale figures. It already is listed as "not available at this time," I assume until they update the figure's price to the correct one.

I hope they don't cancel your order- that would be a GREAT deal to get it for $65 at launch!

Yeah I figured it was a pricing error but let's hope! I just saw this.. I got the email with my order number though!

Ah, dang it- price up to $119.95! And it's still out of stock even if you want to over-pay by ~$20!

Oh well- congrats to anyone who ordered while the $59.95 price was live!

Batman begins neca bats is up on calendars.com. remember to use code savebig for 70 shipped to your door!!!!!

I decided to order more of neca bats and got each one for 34.16. Saved a ton with 3 coupon codes applied.

I decided to order more of neca bats and got each one for 34.16. Saved a ton with 3 coupon codes applied.

Wait, what?

The SAVEBIG code will get the figure down to $70 shipped right now, but how in the world did you then cut that price in half to $34.16? And I'm surprised to hear that two codes stacked, but especially three? Which ones did you use?

Wait, what?

The SAVEBIG code will get the figure down to $70 shipped right now, but how in the world did you then cut that price in half to $34.16? And I'm surprised to hear that two codes stacked, but especially three? Which ones did you use?

yeah i would definitely like to know as well please

I don't believe that 3 codes at 1 time story. $70 delivered is the best price you can get on that site.

I don't believe that 3 codes at 1 time story. $70 delivered is the best price you can get on that site.

Don't call me a liar son. I look forward to your apology punk. I will get a better screenshot of my order so you cant say I photoshopped it. It says quantity 8 for 274.37. Divide that by 8 = 38.29 per figure. My first average was wrong by 13 cents. I apologize.
Screenshot_2015-08-25-15-29-08.jpg

Last edited:

Don't call me a liar son. I look forward to your apology punk. I will get a better screenshot of my order so you cant say I photoshopped it. It says quantity 8 for 274.37. Divide that by 8 = 38.29 per figure. My first average was wrong by 13 cents. I apologize.
View attachment 206226

Looks like quantity of 5 to me
$55 per is still fantastic though

Looks like quantity of 5 to me
$55 per is still fantastic though

No, as I said it's quantity of 8. So are you also calling me a liar?
Maybe this will show you enough proof. I am done trying to prove myself not a liar to kids that are old enough to be my kid.
IMG_20150825_201711.jpg

No, as I said it's quantity of 8. So are you also calling me a liar?
Maybe this will show you enough proof. I am done trying to prove myself not a liar to kids that are old enough to be my kid.
View attachment 26

Calm down bro, no one is calling you a liar
Good for you, much u want to sell one for?

Back