Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

I'm so lost. I have a feeling you're trying to tell me something but it's just not coming through...

if-my-calculations-are-correct-youre-an-idiot.jpg

OH! I get it now! It was a super-duper top-secret promo code only for him. You guys of little faith! :rolleyes2

Of course, every website I've ever used clearly states "promo code" cannot be combined with any other promotions but, hey, this guy is now the official Internet King so who am I to dispute his all-knowing wisdom.
Alright, I've shared my thoughts on this and will speak no more on this topic.

Back to the thread subject ... that Batman figure looks amazing! :wink1:

Look good to me for the price- does need some fixing though..

Sure hope they do, I need this in my growing collection of 1/4 Batman figures. Got Arkham Knight, Origins, 1989 Keaton, and QS001 so far. I'm pretty blown away by the quality of these figures at this price point, I did not see that coming at all!

I just remembered when for example Penguin of Arkham Knight was released they gave us more photos etc.

A few updates from NECA:

Oh Neca I wish you would release the BATMAN BEGINS already been waiting since SDCC15 for him.....

NECA @NECA_TOYS Jan 4
NECA Retweeted Daniel Williams
reviewing that now as we have DOJ Batman coming soon too, trying to balance releases, production and budgets NECA added,
Daniel Williams @Psycho_50501
@NECA_TOYS When is Batman Begins Batman coming out? Feb?

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS Jan 4
later this month NECA added,
@NECA_TOYS Any update when we will be seeing final pictures of Batman Begins Batman?

NECA @NECA_TOYS 1h1 hour ago
Don't know NECA added,
@NECA_TOYS Will Begins Batman be released before BVS is in theaters?

Back