Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

Don't call me a liar son. I look forward to your apology punk. I will get a better screenshot of my order so you cant say I photoshopped it. It says quantity 8 for 274.37. Divide that by 8 = 38.29 per figure. My first average was wrong by 13 cents. I apologize.
View attachment 206226

lol somebody got schooled

Don't call me a liar son. I look forward to your apology punk. I will get a better screenshot of my order so you cant say I photoshopped it. It says quantity 8 for 274.37. Divide that by 8 = 38.29 per figure. My first average was wrong by 13 cents. I apologize.
View attachment 206226

Instead of just gloating, why not share the code you supposedly used? Members often share news on sales and codes. All you're doing is bragging. I'm not impressed with your nasty attitude or you.

Calm down bro, no one is calling you a liar
Good for you, much u want to sell one for?

When someone says they don't believe you, they are calling you a liar. I can't stand some of the forum know it all's on here. Calm down? Aaaa no.

Well... that escalated quickly!

All I asked was for you to share the codes you used to get that price. Do you mind sharing them so other people on the forum can get as good of a deal as you did on these figures?

When someone says they don't believe you, they are calling you a liar. I can't stand some of the forum know it all's on here. Calm down? Aaaa no.
so because it looked like a 5 on your tiny screenshot, I am calling you a liar?
also, do you understand the skepticism of getting a fig for 1/3 of retail right? its not personal

u gonna help out the other members?

So this guy has time to post "screen caps" of his purchases and call people "liars, punks, and son" but can't share the coupon codes? Yeah. Like the old saying goes, "if it's too good to be true, somebody's full of it."

You guys crack me up. All I know is I am getting 8 of these for 274.00. Not giving the codes because they were sent to me by calendars.com and one time use. I will be offering the extra bats to a few good people I met on this site for my cost plus shipping. Everyone else can have a nice day. You kids crack me up on this board. I offer screen shots of my purchase and you still don't believe me. Some of you guys really need to grow up. I will take my 599.00 discount and have a party when my 8 neca batman begins arrive only paying 274.00!

Plus the other one I got for 55.00! Why would I lie or make this up? I am guilty of getting a freaking amazing deal and some boasting I guess. All I know I ordered them and everyone else who don't believe it, enjoy paying retail price. Those I know I will contact to get the price I paid plus shipping. I will post pics when I get them all with my receipt in hand.

Again, why would I lie? I give you screen shots of my order and still not enough for some of you idiots.

I believe ya afattori, sounds like a great deal.

The only thing I dont get is this is now shipping but no final pics yet? Iv been following the thread and thought i must have missed something but doesnt look that way.

Really hoping this is a gooden and i think it will be.
Arkham bats, this and Penguin all dropping. Good times :)

This Batman won't be ready until the earliest December. Honestly I would expect it to be released probably in January or February. I think they said that Penguin would be out in July but hes not going to be released till probably September for most people.

This Batman won't be ready until the earliest December. Honestly I would expect it to be released probably in January or February. I think they said that Penguin would be out in July but hes not going to be released till probably September for most people.

ah I see. I thought this was landing now.... my bad. hopefully we will get some pics soon

You guys crack me up. All I know is I am getting 8 of these for 274.00. Not giving the codes because they were sent to me by calendars.com and one time use. I will be offering the extra bats to a few good people I met on this site for my cost plus shipping. Everyone else can have a nice day. You kids crack me up on this board. I offer screen shots of my purchase and you still don't believe me. Some of you guys really need to grow up. I will take my 599.00 discount and have a party when my 8 neca batman begins arrive only paying 274.00!

Plus the other one I got for 55.00! Why would I lie or make this up? I am guilty of getting a freaking amazing deal and some boasting I guess. All I know I ordered them and everyone else who don't believe it, enjoy paying retail price. Those I know I will contact to get the price I paid plus shipping. I will post pics when I get them all with my receipt in hand.

Again, why would I lie? I give you screen shots of my order and still not enough for some of you idiots.
damn man, your so cool

Hahaha that guy has problems, I guess it was too early in the morning....talk about attitude lol.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Okay man youre king of the dollies. Calm down. Grab a snickers or something

tumblr_ly4aueRMJR1qm2eaio1_500.jpg

Back