Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

Is just the lighting plus pic was with my phone lol. Here are better pics from Enterbay not mine . But necas scuplt is amazing for a $100 figure
a08760b5c2be88f42a0271a3423981c4.jpg
3d9df2f61d983446d0dc8d15dd866085.jpg
579dd2299cd7c086178d1c8f7c518877.jpg

Cant beat $500 Enterbay but NECA just amazing if its done right. I already liked sculpt very much, they just need change some flaws and ready to go

EB batman cost $300 here:)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436509210.206722.jpg

With 3 batman cowls,1 Bale head sculpt and several weapons

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Looks like they will not change anything at this point. Well its indeed still good looking piece

I'm gonna try to lower the belt and I really, really hope it's not hiding anything ugly back there. I'll pose it with the two hands up like the first pic of Enterbay.

Looks like they will not change anything at this point. Well its indeed still good looking piece

Just because it says November doesn't mean it will come out in November... They changed the Penguin headsculpt I can see them slighty changing this one so there's no seam.

Looks great to me. My limited time here has shown me that it's never good enough for some...

It usually goes that way. Some people not pick figures to death. Get what you love.

In today's world, everything is nitpicked to death.

I'm getting this figure and I cannot wait.

Not digging this at all. Why didn't they make this like they made their 1989 Keaton Batman? That one had a real, jointless cowl? Scylpt and proportions are great though.

View attachment 195369
These companies make weird and retarded choices. Its like the HT Arkham Batman currently out. They decided the cowl just needed to be ruined with a joint so they added it. Granted that joint does not look as bad as this but it lowered it from being the perfect Batman to just a good one.

Well I spoke with someone on the NECA FB Group who spoke to Randy at SDCC and told me the final figure would not have the seam. It was basicly rushed out the door to get it at SDCC, as the belt,cape, ect are not final.

Well I spoke with someone on the NECA FB Group who spoke to Randy at SDCC and told me the final figure would not have the seam. It was basicly rushed out the door to get it at SDCC, as the belt,cape, ect are not final.

Good news, **** yeah.........

Wish they fix also seam on thigh thats looks like skirt

Back