Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

They need to change that neck.I think People would be fine with a ball joint for the price you pay.
It's just looks too weird.

Does anyone know what the month on the little card says for Bale Batman? The neck definitely needs to be fixed. I feel like this is still an early prototype that they're showing off so people can have an idea of what they're working on.

sdcc2015_neca_3.jpg

It looks like he’s some sort of black neck cast. The likeness to Bale is great though.

Now that looks great, the neck and all. :clap:

Looks tons better without the neck seam. I don't why it's there in the first place.:dunno Not being able to turn his head was one of the reasons he changed up his body armor in TDK.:lol

Could someone photoshop this close up?

11143344_1047136665298354_1789404072412624942_n.jpg

Does anyone know what the month on the little card says for Bale Batman? The neck definitely needs to be fixed. I feel like this is still an early prototype that they're showing off so people can have an idea of what they're working on.

Randy said on Twitter that it's releasing around Christmas.

Might could put one of the extra cowls on it that came with the Enterbay Batman Begins suit. Just sayin....

Huge ball drop by NECA on this one. Hopefully, they fix it before release.

It looks like the belt may be riding a little high. I hope they are not glued on that spot and it's possible to lower it a little.

Hopefully, we get more different angles.

It looks like the belt may be riding a little high. I hope they are not glued on that spot and it's possible to lower it a little.

Hopefully, we get more different angles.

The keaton belt wasn't glued...

Its said " Not Final "

But Neca usually dont care and release a prototype anyway, I know them very well lol.

Photoshop fixed every flaws

Attachments

• neca bat 2.jpg
    neca bat 2.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 479

Looks pretty bad ass photoshoped Enterbay on The right
b25718af2ca6eb63060827ef2a485631.jpg

Back