Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

Hot toy's milking Iron Man and Neca Batman ...I choose Batman...Btw where was that picture posted .

Is that definitely the begins suit in the picture?

Whoa, unexpected. I need a good BB Batman, and this'll do since I most likely wont ever find any of the Hot Toys versions.

HT never released a 1/4 BB. And their 1:6 offerings are bad.

def.purchase for me also. Not huge fan of the nolan aesthetic but love the neca Batmans, any and all have been fantastic thus far. a must have for the collection.

if they make a comic based batman its over, a hush batman or a neal adams batman, even a new 52 batman would be dreamland.

HT never released a 1/4 BB. And their 1:6 offerings are bad.
I know they never made a 1/6 BB, I just mean HT BB in general

And yeah the NECA Batmen are great all around, not much you can fault with them. I just wish we had 1/4th and 7 inch versions, since we only have the 1989 Batman in both formats.

Tweeted Randy last night. He says they will show the prototype at SDCC.

I wish it was TDK suit tbh. I have the enterbay 1:4 so there's absolutely no need for me to get this. But I could definitely make
Room for another TDK suit at 1:4 even though I have the hot toys :lol

I'm glad it's Begins, there has been enough TDK suited figures/statues collectibles over the years in my opinion.

Well I'm sure NECA will get around to TDK Batman eventually even though Randy has stated that is his least favorite look.

They've been doing multiple Batman figures a year. I'm pretty sure they have a Batman Returns suit Batman in the works for 2016. Wouldn't surprise me if a TDK Batman followed that.

I'm glad it's Begins, there has been enough TDK suited figures/statues collectibles over the years in my opinion.
Yeah there is a distinct lack of BB figures. Never got why...unless the love and demand for TDK still goes that high up

I have the 1/4 scale Ledger Joker and Arkham Origins Batman from NECA. They are awesome and I will be adding this one to my collection.

I'm pretty sure there are 4 TDK suits from HT, not counting the 1/4th...

Franny is talking about the Begins suit, the original costume. He's right, Hot Toys made 3,

- Begins Batman (their first from 2006)
- Original Costume TDK (2008)
- Toy Fairs exclusive Begins ("repaint" of the Original Costume, 2011)

Back