Action Figure NECA: 1/4 scale Batman Arkham Origins figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guy just receieved my Neca Bats and though you would like to see some decent shots since there is hardly any on the web yet. First off he is massive and heavy. This easily feels like a 200.00 figure. The paint apps are incredible for a 99.00 figure. I have to give it to Neca this figure is MASTERFUL. I am so glad I purchased it. It doesnt feel cheap in anyway. The Joints are rock solid tight, tighter then any of my other figures. Very high quality. Of course not as great as Hot Toys or Enterbay but for a 99.00 price tag its a no brainer. Just the sheer size of this figure commands massive presence of the highest regard. He is very intimidating and looks absolutely fantastic next to my other 1/4 scale batmans.

Neca changes the game in 1/4 scale price competition at this level. It makes me wonder how awesome there Dark Knight Heath Joker figure will look when its released. I cant wait to get a Tony Mei cape for this bad boy. I usually only buy the highest of quality figures hence my 2 batmans next to him. This Neca 1/4 is definately worthy to be in my collection of upscale collectibles. With this Neca displayed next to my other 2 Batmans you cant even tell the difference in quality. I hope too see a lot more figures in 1/4 at this price point. I will be there to buy ALL of them.

Neca1.jpg

neca2.jpg

neca3.jpg

neca4.jpg

neca5.jpg

neca6.jpg

neca7.jpg

neca8.jpg

neca9.jpg

neca10.jpg

neca11.jpg

neca12.jpg

neca13.jpg

neca14.jpg

neca15.jpg

neca16.jpg

neca17.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic shots garduno. Really does stand toe to toe with the higher priced guys. But only certain figs from neca could achieve this since he is a video game character and the armor could hide the joints. Really wanted the asylum/city suit, but it would prob have that ugly ab joint like the '66

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a piece of wood from hope depot that I wrapped in black vinly that I bought from the fabric store.

Thanks for the amazing photos, Garduno! Agreed with our fellow freaks -- this figure doesn't look its price even when sandwiched by a couple of $400 Batmen! He has that built, presence, and quality that screams high-end no matter the lighting. Can't wait to get mine!

Damm .. this figure looks sooo badass n with tmans cape even better. Dont know if to get this one or wait for the sideshow one. Desions, desions...

Is it sideshow will making 1/6 of arkham ?
I know hottoys once made teaser of it.. But gone with the wind

I'm confused on official release dates seems like these are shipping already but my lcbs are saying this won't be due till early june... I want it

Think of it like sideshow. Neca has the product in house right now and is selling AND shipping to retailers now. Mine shipped Friday from them on eBay. Sadly, they will list more, but at a higher price. Like they did with Gypsy Danger

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back