Action Figure NECA: 1/4 scale Batman Arkham Origins figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think of it like sideshow. Neca has the product in house right now and is selling AND shipping to retailers now. Mine shipped Friday from them on eBay. Sadly, they will list more, but at a higher price. Like they did with Gypsy Danger

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Great news ! Mine is shipping from Entertainment Earth

Fantastic shots garduno. Really does stand toe to toe with the higher priced guys. But only certain figs from neca could achieve this since he is a video game character and the armor could hide the joints. Really wanted the asylum/city suit, but it would prob have that ugly ab joint like the '66

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep the armor is perfect to hide most of the joints.

Never bought a Neca figure before. Do these sell out quickly? How much time do I have to pick this up?

they will circulate for some time....and then they do get pricier over a number of years , i really love the clear fronts on these, i usually just leave it in the box and display it..I was looking for a Robocop 1/4 a while back...not sure if that one was neca...but there was like one on ebay over double the price of retail back in the day, which was used mind you.

Should be getting mine today... I just hope this isn't the last figure from the Arkham Series we get.. Would love for an Joker(Asylum,Origins) and an Armored Asylum Batman and maybe Scarecrow..

batmanarkhamarmouredbat.jpg

Got this on order from BBTS. Looks like another win for NECA. They are now 3-for-3 with Batman figures.

Thanks for the review. :)

Can't wait for mine. Not before 1 or 2 month for my country. :(

He look awesome. Great job NECA.

Awesome pic Psycho! Bang on job by Neca, paint apps looks excellent. Wouldn't be surprised if they did a Bale bats next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Psycho, your photos and your review are great! Thank you for sharing them. It seems like this is indeed NECA's best Batman yet (if not their best 18" figure to date). Even low resolution videos or photos don't make it look any less. Love the box too, simple but good-looking. Throw in an outer sleeve and it would look more high-end packaging.

Great job man!

Psycho, your photos and your review are great! Thank you for sharing them. It seems like this is indeed NECA's best Batman yet (if not their best 18" figure to date). Even low resolution videos or photos don't make it look any less. Love the box too, simple but good-looking. Throw in an outer sleeve and it would look more high-end packaging.

Great job man!

Thanks man I really appreciate that... Good to know a few people enjoy my reviews...

Mine has issues :( right thigh has a chunk melted/missing/caved in and several paint issues from his face where it meets the mask to his gloves being totally *****ed.

Got a quick few from yesterday when he came in....I'll take plenty this weekend then more of course when Tony's cape gets here

So beautiful... thanks for the photo, Jam. Bats don't look like a $100 figure even next to HT Hulk! Can't say the same with MoS though.

Anyway, here are photos from Toysdaily! My only complaint is that the cape appears to sheer.

133336k7wt8uz1zast1kkv.jpg

133338nnolkh2jhrfnlnzw.jpg

133339z3rigc5pqb7ipgr3.jpg

133344olsk23mrbyr8y0rs.jpg

133341fdd36p6do370wgvk.jpg

133342ve5pl5ievplzqbrz.jpg

133334f7ugvidn5vdif57n.jpg

Back