Action Figure NECA: 1/4 scale Batman Arkham Origins figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the bat ears seems too long compared to the game..

2013_batman_arkham_origins-HD.jpg

Looks amazing and it looks like someone is getting ready to do a new custom cape :D

Any thoughts you can share on the figure? Are the leg/knee joints easier to bend than the NECA West and Keaton?

Oh, and is it difficult to replace the cape?

Last edited:
Looks amazing and it looks like someone is getting ready to do a new custom cape :D

Any thoughts you can share on the figure? Are the leg/knee joints easier to bend than the NECA West and Keaton?

Oh, and is it difficult to replace the cape?

Joints are smooth and great around the arm area, knee and ankle is extremely hard, I had to use both hand to bend it. The. Again, I rather have hard joint for this heavy figure than loose joint. Head comes right off for me, and the cape is on it's way to be made

Joints are smooth and great around the arm area, knee and ankle is extremely hard, I had to use both hand to bend it. The. Again, I rather have hard joint for this heavy figure than loose joint. Head comes right off for me, and the cape is on it's way to be made

do you have a pic with the cape on, Tony? Just curious? My biggest concern was the paint apps for the face - from the pics, they look great...mine should be here soon

do you have a pic with the cape on, Tony? Just curious? My biggest concern was the paint apps for the face - from the pics, they look great...mine should be here soon

Thanks for the pics Tony.

Same question here. The face seams to be nice right ? If it's ok I think I'm gonna validate my po. :)

Concerning the bat ears, they seams a bit too long but it's not a "big deal" IMHO, at least for me.

Can't wait to see how your custom cape turns out Tony.... Gonna order one as soon as it's available...

Here is a pic of Tony's figure with the cape on... Credit goes to Tony...

10264720_10154075405855035_1794487941145543570_n.jpg

Back