Action Figure NECA: 1/4 scale Batman Arkham Origins figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you who haven't played the games I STRONGLY recommend you at least check out Arkham City for the story. It is absolutely fantastic. This figure is an easy buy for me. NECA keeps knocking their batman stuff out of the park.

Yeah me exactly..... Still luv my Hot Toys , but it's makes you wonder....HT are a lot more expensive and If NECA can put out stuff like this at this price point.....and it's 1/4 scale!

so true, recently they have put out some real beauties in 1/4..the 89 keaton batman is amazing, the gypsy danger with light up features and by the looks this could be another winner...i love the fabric costumes and capes etc..i think its going to still be hit and miss with them, but the ones they get right look pretty close to the real deal...really be nice to see a classic superman from them also.

so true, recently they have put out some real beauties in 1/4..the 89 keaton batman is amazing, the gypsy danger with light up features and by the looks this could be another winner...i love the fabric costumes and capes etc..i think its going to still be hit and miss with them, but the ones they get right look pretty close to the real deal...really be nice to see a classic superman from them also.

Right! Not all are as good as some . I have a 1/4 scale NECA Warrior Pred and the sculpt and paint are as good as Hot Toys ( maybe better) In fact their 1/4 scale Preds are pretty good

Right! Not all are as good as some . I have a 1/4 scale NECA Warrior Pred and the sculpt and paint are as good as Hot Toys ( maybe better) In fact their 1/4 scale Preds are pretty good

Aye. I can't agree more -- I love my NECA 1/4 Preds. To the uninitiated in our hobby -- even those who are just not familiar with NECA but are somewhat into statues (like my art rep), think that NECA 18-inchers are at least $200. So far I have the Alien, Jungle Pred, City Hunter, Gipsy, Mark 7, and Keaton Batman all in 1/4. I had to sell my Guardian Pred just so I could have a space for this Batman (which I just PO'd hours ago), but I love these figures as much as I love my 1/4 figures from EB and HT. Amazing pieces for its value.

Aye. I can't agree more -- I love my NECA 1/4 Preds. To the uninitiated in our hobby -- even those who are just not familiar with NECA but are somewhat into statues (like my art rep), think that NECA 18-inchers are at least $200. So far I have the Alien, Jungle Pred, City Hunter, Gipsy, Mark 7, and Keaton Batman all in 1/4. I had to sell my Guardian Pred just so I could have a space for this Batman (which I just PO'd hours ago), but I love these figures as much as I love my 1/4 figures from EB and HT. Amazing pieces for its value.

O yeah! ... Need more photos !
4ajupyzu.jpg
vupahese.jpg
e8yqasa8.jpg

Yeah, it's funny - because this one looks the goods, then you look at ones like Cavill Superman, & it's Ray Liotta staring back at you. :monkey1

ordered..and please neca if/when you do the arkham joker, harley or catwoman, dont do anything silly with the midsection articulation like the '66 batman

ordered..and please neca if/when you do the arkham joker, harley or catwoman, dont do anything silly with the midsection articulation like the '66 batman

I think more than any of the other 1/4 NECA's I've seen so far, the source material of the AO Batman really lends itself to be adapted well in NECA's style. The segmented armor really works with a jointed plastic figure like this without allowing the joints distract from it, the matte finish of this version of the Batsuit really looks good on this figure at this scale (at least in prototype version anyway). I even like the look of the cloth cape, even if it isn't accurate to the game. The pattern on the DCC version look a little too big on that smaller scale, and I don't even remember that pattern in the game.

Love the look of this figure just makes ya wonder if NECA will Do Asylum and Arkham Knight Batman

As long as this remains looking like the prototype, I will definitely buy! Probably Neca's finest to date.

Sculpt is definitely what we're getting, but we all know how NECA fares with mass production paint app :lol it's good that the only paint that might concern us most with this figure would be the jawline, lips, and eyes. But yeah, I agree, this would be NECA's best 18" figure to date, considering that it has human features.

Just came across this thread. Looks great...will be excited to see what this looks like inhand

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sculpt is definitely what we're getting, but we all know how NECA fares with mass production paint app :lol it's good that the only paint that might concern us most with this figure would be the jawline, lips, and eyes. But yeah, I agree, this would be NECA's best 18" figure to date, considering that it has human features.

I may try to give the armor a bit of a weathered look, if it released in the solid grey it is pictured in. Great canvas to work on though.

Looks impressive. The joints are hidden enough that I might actually buy this.

Just got this replay from Neca:

Are those recent Arkham Origins Batman shots on the website of the final production fig?” Yes

No problem... I just hope this isn't the ONLY Arkham related figure from NECA... We need more Arkham Figures that is for sure...

Just got this replay from Neca:

Thanks for that, it's good to know. Did you know if it's the same deal for the Joker figure ?

Really want to preorder these 2 figures but I'm really afraid of a last minute bad paint or other thing...

Thanks. :)

Thanks for that, it's good to know. Did you know if it's the same deal for the Joker figure ?

Really want to preorder these 2 figures but I'm really afraid of a last minute bad paint or other thing...

Thanks. :)

There hasn't been any pics on the Neca website of Joker besides the proto....

Back