Action Figure NECA: 1/4 scale Batman Arkham Origins figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bad, my mistake you're right sorry. :slap

Don't know why I was thinking there's others pics of the Joker.

Hope to see some news pics soon so. I think I'll preorder anyway, can't pass on these for this price. :)

My bad, my mistake you're right sorry. :slap

Don't know why I was thinking there's others pics of the Joker.

Hope to see some news pics soon so. I think I'll preorder anyway, can't pass on these for this price. :)

Im guessing we will see final pics in June since he's coming out in July....

Looks great and thanks for the link. I will definitely get this.

The card says Summer 2014 and I thought it was coming out soon. Does anyone have release date information?

Last I checked is that the NECA Arkham Origins BATMAN ships from Neca to their sellers on May 2nd.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Can't wait for this figure bring on May 2nd!!!!

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Looks great! Looks awesome as is, but I'm sure some paint touch-ups would make this figure look like a $400 collectible on the shelf. Really love how NECA's upping their game in 18" lately.

They said that he will be in stores about 2 weeks, and we should be seeing packaging pictures very soon...

They gotta do Joker they just gotta... Would love it we get both Jokers...

tumblr_mx7r38fuQ31sn3ne4o1_1280.jpg
Joker-arkham-asylum.jpg

this will be my first neca 1/4 figures ... its a shame Hot toys never make the arkham batman ..

Same for me - mine shipped today from Amazon. And yeah, what happened to Arkham Bats from HT?

Picked up mine though Ebay. I'm hoping it ships today.
Because of this figure, I ended up picking up the West and Keaton Batmen but this was the one I was most looking forward too.

As far as Hot Toys Arkham Batman, the gloves and weapons were shown over 2 years ago. Quite a while back a Joker prototype was shown in a magazine. Not too long ago, Sideshow announced the Arkham license.

Many people are doubting Hot Toys will ever release it.

I am thrilled that NECA came through though :yess:

Same for me - mine shipped today from Amazon. And yeah, what happened to Arkham Bats from HT?

HT only remember about iron man... But its great to have 1/6 batman arkham that can diaplay with others batman figure.. Im hoping that some company make 1/6 batman arkham knight would be epic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mine shipped!!! Should be here by Wednesday... An NECA 1/4 Arkham Knight would be SICK!!!!!

Back