NECA-1/4 Scale Batman: Arkham Origins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badass. Don't own any 1/4, but this might be my first. Aside from it being too bulky, I love the design of the suit. Prolly my favorite of all time.

This prototype was posted on Twitter. Neca said the cape has since been reworked to be longer, fuller,wider. It will be released in March

i can't wait!!!

Bb9UL-gCIAAJnyf.jpg

The sculpt is gorgeous all the way around, good thing about this design is that it allows them to hide the articulation, they could throw in an ab crunch, like the DC collectibles and you couldn't even tell.

I hope they give him a cape with a rubbery/leathery look like in the game.

Definitely getting this one.

Can't wait to see the completed figure.

I purchased the Adam West and Keaton Batmen right after they were released.

I can definitely see myself preordering this. I am sure it will be my favorite

First look at the accessories:

FBD5445D-BB13-4983-840F-E5D8B2660FF7.jpg

This thing gets more and more appealing every day.

:goodpost:

Personally I don't see the appeal with the 89 Keaton whatsoever, I think it looks like a POS and if I wanted a representation of that in 1/4 scale then I'll just wait for the Sideshow PF (and hope for no arm pits problems) but this on the other hand is very tempting

I think that, for the most part, the 89 Keaton looks great. I'd love to see what could become of it with a really good repaint.

Wow those accessories do look good. I wish they had done an asylum or city bats first. Those are my all time favorite bat suits. Even though I only want one 1/4 fig in my collection, I'll still pick this up even if it's not my fav suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, he looks great from afar! I'm getting very anxious for those booth photos to start flying in.

Looking great! Can't wait to preorder this bastad

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Can't make up my mind whether I like the slightly exaggerated, body builder type musculature of the Arkham Batman (although its accurate to the source material).. probably going to have to wait to see some in-hand photos before I make a decision on this figure.

Back