NECA-1/4 Scale Batman: Arkham Origins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sign me up.

Lord knows whenever the hell HT will get to this.

Honestly, after playing the game, if its joints are hidden as well as Keaton's, it seems like it could be a great piece. Hell, even Keaton looks fantastic. I don't think their paint quality is as good as their sculpts, but, ****, you could get one of the best guys in the customs section to do a repaint, and it probably still wouldn't touch the price of an HT 1/4 scale figure.:lol

Last edited:
Honestly, after playing the game, if it's joints are hidden as well as Keaton's, it seems like it could be a great piece. Hell, even Keaton looks fantastic. I don't think their paint quality is as good as their sculpts, but, ****, you could get one of the best guys in the customs section to do a repaint, and it probably still wouldn't touch the price of an HT 1/4 scale figure.:lol

:goodpost::exactly:

This prototype was posted on Twitter. Neca said the cape has since been reworked to be longer, fuller,wider. It will be released in March

i can't wait!!!

Bb9UL-gCIAAJnyf.jpg

This is awesome but I bet we wont see it til Sept, look at how many times the Keaton/West was delayed..

Look great but still need improvement for the sculpt in my opinion
However i will love the price tag

Wonder if they'll do the same rubber body armor with the articulation still under like the Keaton bats. Keaton's suit actually was, or seemed to be rubber, as for arkham origins bats, nothing on it seems to be rubber. Maybe they'll make it all plastic, just please no Adam west visible ab joint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As expected, NECA benefited from the AO suit design and was able to hide the joints well similar to Keaton Batman. I can't wait to see the final product, and to have it on my shelf. Way to go, NECA!

I hope its not delayed or at least by too much, getting tired of waiting for larger scale Arkham figures.

Great to see the joints are hidden like Keaton, only thing that put me off the Adam West figure. Great figure but the joints... ugh.

I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it. I want it.

Wow, this looks fantastic! I'm looking forward to this & Keaton. Cant do the West due to the ugly gut joint!

Back