NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warm it up, it actually has a very good articulation.

I was able to get a bit more up and down movement by working the joint some more.

The hinge allows his head to lower and raise but the ball doesn't do too much. I wouldn't say barely moves but it's not very good either.

I also really wish I could get him to look farther left and right.

Now on mine he looks pretty far on either side go figure lol.

Doctor Strange encounters the Cloak of Levitation for the first time.
82f0e822e08a5aa736ad93d11106a8a1.jpg

The florescent orange acrylic I'm using for the mystic shields. They glow so well.
240cbc4db4839abc3c385d6486641f25.jpg
76b23d930f3246c88106aefbd9610318.jpg
011ead942c95a818ebf1dd4aa57191bc.jpg
1e4773e0823d9061f653f239bf38c8fd.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Looks great! Already putting mine to shame. [emoji38]

Where do you get that stuff and how do you cut it and print on it?
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/282268704179

That's the link to their ebay page. They make a bunch of shapes and sizes. This stuff is very fun. Especially the green.

I used a Dremel and did the design myself for the test run. There's got to be a way to print the exact design and then I can use the Dremel.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Pulled the trigger on hulk, hope I don't regret it, will have it by Monday

Yeah you got Hulk for a total steal of a deal. Just be careful lol.

He truly is massive. Here's my smallest 1/4 figure next to my biggest. [emoji16]
f2e80e9f4021b243ffd8c33173515646.jpg

For that price you will have zero regrets but what you better have is sufficient room lol
Ended up being $167 with tax, couldn’t seem to find the $138 option(although that wasn’t tax included)
I went prime in case there are issues with the fig

Nice pic shadowguardian

I’m betting on the size of the figure making a big impact, you can’t get a true sense of it from pics
It did make the hot toys hulk look small

So, I keep a watch list of individuals and beings from other realms that may be a threat to this world.*
Dr. Strange
38c9f13e2afec3be50a2e9bc782486f7.jpg
164ec415b24a04046965d3e2f1cde97c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A classy piece to have in the collection if you're a fan of the comic lore or dug the movie!
1f0c4ca7e64ec4c252f05865483ae995.jpg

Did you repaint the head, or is it just the lighting? Looks different to my eyes.
Good eye sir! Added hair sculpt, eyes, face complexion touch up paint, dry brush painted slight deeper blues over his suit and boot laces to give my figure a lilttle pop while standing next to other marvel's.

Good eye sir! Added hair sculpt, eyes, face complexion touch up paint, dry brush painted slight deeper blues over his suit and boot laces to give my figure a lilttle pop while standing next to other marvel's.

He definitely pops, but in a more subtle way. Looks excellent! If I had the skill I would do similar mods to my QS figures; unfortunately I don't. [emoji38]

He definitely pops, but in a more subtle way. Looks excellent! If I had the skill I would do similar mods to my QS figures; unfortunately I don't. [emoji38]
Thanks ! Shadow..I've been @ it for awhile it's a trial and error thing. The Neca Qscale figures keeps this hobby fresh and fun for me! Also marvel comic characters have a vast history with varied artistic interpretations, looks and styles.I just like to explore and play around with that....Pretty sure I'm not the only one that mod and customize my Neca's. I do it for the Fun of it and not to compare or compete with the manufacturer's or collectors community. Oh and it been fun times!

Back