NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

I was going to pass on him when I heard that it would have the AOU sweatpants but this looks really really good. And at 23 or 24 inches.. Wow. I really hope they reconsider that ab crunch though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im just starting to get into NECAs 1/4 line. Gonna get Dark Knight Joker, Returns Penguin, Arkham Knight Batman, Iron Man, and this. I think the AB crunch looks fine. Should not look to bad. Everything else looks great. I like that Sculpt better than both Hot Toys versions.

They have the 1:4 hulk at Sdcc :panic:

View attachment 195116

NECA should teach Hot Toys how to do a roaring portrait, bravo.

I love they gave him true shoulder muscles and not the typical balls like even HT used, looks so much cooler. I would personally like them to stay with these promo pants, they look cooler than the movie pants, wonder if they'll do variants with torn pants.

Glad to see his biceps are sculpted to look flexed too, many toys do bare arms looking relaxed and it just makes poses look off, Diamond did it with their Avengers Hulk, my only significant gripe with that figure. Too bad NECA can't release this at other scales too.

Last edited:

NECA should teach Hot Toys how to do a roaring portrait, bravo.

I love they gave him true shoulder muscles and not the typical balls like even HT used, looks so much cooler. I would personally like them to stay with these promo pants, they look cooler than the movie pants, wonder if they'll do variants with torn pants.

Man if I knew how to sew I would capitalize on the desire for old school torn pants. I know I'd buy some!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want torn pants. :(

But at 22-24" i'll settle for Yoga Hulk. :lol

Head looks great.

As much as i'm not a fan of that ab crunch I also need my Hulk to pose, so ab crunch it has to be.

Wonder if he'll come with 2 heads or an extra fist.

Love the shoulders.

Last edited:

Hope they do a variant with regular tattered pants & normal pissed off expression.

If a variant isn't made (which I doubt since it's NECA), I suspect we'll see custom torn pants at some point.

I also dig the ab crunch. Beats HT's jointless torso and rubber arms by a mile. This looks like an oversized rotocast figure, but nicer. He's mine.

Oh :yess: So bought! Good job on the sculpt NECA, don't throw on a crap paint job.:pray:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 235

That looks so much better than their first IM.

Back