NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

You are probably right! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just don't like the trend as of late with pricing. This thought of "oh, hot toys is charging what? And getting it? Maybe we should do the same!"
Pricing has absolutely killed a lot of my collecting off. If they were smart, they would make it a reasonable price. Keep customers happy and they'll continue to come.

So far NECA's most expensive, if I'm not mistaken, was 18" Knifehead @ $150 (or even higher). 1/4 Hulk will definitely be taller and broader. If it costs $200 then I'd rather get HT's AoU Hulk as it's only $230 pre-order at a local shop.

NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Most of their 18" figures are very fairly priced around $100. I think $170 for a 24" Hulk is fair. Then $210 for a 30" Hulk Buster! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knifehead was pretty tall and came with lights which probably factored in to the cost of being 150. I can see Hulk going for around 150. It most likely won't go for the $100 that the other 1/4 scale stuff goes for. If you noticed Batman Arkham Knight and Penguin both cost a little under $100 where as previous 1/4 scale figure cost about $80-90. I think $150 is reasonable and $170 is probably the highend of what most people are willing to pay for a NECA product. I wonder how heavy Hulk will be.

Knifehead was pretty tall and came with lights which probably factored in to the cost of being 150. I can see Hulk going for around 150. It most likely won't go for the $100 that the other 1/4 scale stuff goes for. If you noticed Batman Arkham Knight and Penguin both cost a little under $100 where as previous 1/4 scale figure cost about $80-90. I think $150 is reasonable and $170 is probably the highend of what most people are willing to pay for a NECA product. I wonder how heavy Hulk will be.

Personally, I didn't count Knifehead's light-up feature as that was rather cheap. If lights were a true factor then 18" Cherno should have been way pricier than Gypsy. Cherno can practically be used as an emergency light :lol

I think Knifehead's price was all about his size. He may be tall and wide with 4 arms, but I'm sure he'd look small next to a 24" tall and who-knows-how-wide Hulk. If he'd be $150, that would be great :)

That does look cool! I might do something like that with mine.

Knifehead had more parts and more detail in the paint, other than being larger than the rest, there's nothing about Hulk that would drive up cost for complexity, i think his price will pleasantly surprise people.

I think you're right. Hope he comes in at $150, max. $125 would be the sweet spot.

Personally, I didn't count Knifehead's light-up feature as that was rather cheap. If lights were a true factor then 18" Cherno should have been way pricier than Gypsy. Cherno can practically be used as an emergency light :lol

I think Knifehead's price was all about his size. He may be tall and wide with 4 arms, but I'm sure he'd look small next to a 24" tall and who-knows-how-wide Hulk. If he'd be $150, that would be great :)

Yeah you're right. It was definitely more about his size then the actual lights. Even iron man had lights and he was still pretty cheap.

vSOvDjb.jpg

I hope for more Iron Man from Neca. Iron Patriot, War Machine..keep em coming.

Now that we've had a really good look at him, I hope NECA sculpts him with roid rage muscles like AOU.

That'd be almost 3 feet tall :lol

Wonder if NECA will do a gray variant to make more money off it.

Back