NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link.

The life size one confused me because I thought that was their 1/4 Spiderman next to her but it's not is it.

Is that a life size Spiderman, I just noticed no joints on his arm.

61480-Capt-America-Civil-War-590w.jpg

agreed 100%, maybe even as good as the first Deadpool honestly
I'm really loving all his accessories too. He was supposed to be coming out in August but at SDCC his plaque just said 3rd quarter of the year. Why do I have a feeling there's going to be a whole bunch of 1/4 figures I want dropping in September lol.

I'm really loving all his accessories too. He was supposed to be coming out in August but at SDCC his plaque just said 3rd quarter of the year. Why do I have a feeling there's going to be a whole bunch of 1/4 figures I want dropping in September lol.

lol it's gonna be painful for the 1/4 scale collectors wallets!

These all look good, but I thought NECA would have made a 1/4 scale CW Ant-Man by now. If I get Spidey, I'll probably pose him next to my 18' super poseable Raimi Spidey.

Nice to see we are getting an unmasked head! Though it definitely needs improvement. I'm also concerned about articulation; I don't see anything in the upper torso and only single jointed elbows? Really NECA? That was one of my biggest complaints with the old Cap and they are obviously capable of doing double joints.

Upon examination of the new Cap, it appears to have the torso articulation of BVS Batman and CR Superman. A pvc suit over the posable joints and the elbows are hard to tell but it looks like hidden double joints like their Catwoman. . We'll see!

Well Randy seems interested in making a Punisher figure. I really hope they do it and I'm pretty sure they will.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/898344284021075969

Deadpool sold extremely well and he is loaded with weapons just like Punisher would be. Also with the Netflix show coming up, people are even more interested in Punisher related merchandise. And as of late many collectors seem really interested in Punisher action figures (I think Mezco is a big reason for this).

For Marvel figures Punisher is definitely one of the characters I want to see. Hoping we get Wolverine too very soon.

New picture of the Homecoming Spidey. I'm liking what I'm seeing with the articulation in the knees.

For a heavy 1/4 figure, the amount of articulation is looking pretty great for Spidey.
6d9dacc8ffd52d3028e59f8198367e27.jpg

Nope his knee looks horrible elongated like that and that pose will never happen with 1/4 scale lol.

Oh be quiet, Jye. The knees are fine, double jointed at that which means you can wrap them around your head and have him hanging from the your nose with his web sling in there. :lecture

Now do something interesting with that image of Spidey with your Photoshop of horrors. :lol

Back